[Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch)

Hi can someone send me a query to this error? or updates thank u
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-09-20 164549 - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2025-09-20 164549.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 45
Anyone know why Invasion like SKeleton and Gold Dragon spawn inside Lorencia Safe zone? Currently I have golden dragons walking next to the vault/bank NPC... how do i avoid this?
 
I can't advance with the quest since he's not here
 

Attachments

  • baracks - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums
    baracks.webp
    208.4 KB · Views: 49
Hi can someone send me a query to this error? or updates thank u
  1. CREATE TABLE event_labyrinth_settings ( uid bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, monster_element bigint(20) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (uid)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_general_ci;
 
  1. CREATE TABLE event_labyrinth_settings ( uid bigint(20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, monster_element bigint(20) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (uid)) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_general_ci;
Where is it........................................................... (in more detail)
 
Update 2.2.2.0 (Olny S20.1-3) If I replace the 2.2.2.0 file, will it become Season 20 1-3 client?
 
Where can I find the missing MonsterSoulConversion.xml file, or if anyone has it, I'd love to hear it.
Sorry for my poor English, I use GoogleTraduction
monster - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Thanks I renamed the MonsterSoulConverter.xml file to MonsterSoulConversion.xml and placed it in /Data/Item/Drop/ and it works.
 
Hello everyone, I'm new to this kind of thing, but I played Mu Online about 20 years ago.

I've been trying to install this Server/Client package for the past four hours and I'm about to give up, so I really need your help. I've read through the thread but unfortunately didn't find a definitive fix for my issue.

Let's start from the beginning with what I've done

1. Extraction and Updates:
I extracted the Server files and added the Updates in order, making sure to skip the last one, 2.2.2.0 (because the notes clearly stated it was only for S20).
1759985128227 - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums


2. Database Setup:
I installed MariaDB. I then opened HeidiSQL, logged in as root, and created the two databases: log.sql and muonline.sql. I started both databases.

1759984974302 - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums




3. Ports and Configuration:
I opened TCP Ports 3306 (for the database) and 44405 (for the game connection).
I checked the .conf files inside the GameServer, ConnectServer, LoginServer, and ServerLink folders to ensure the root/database password was correctly modified. Did I perhaps forget a configuration detail? Do I need to open more ports?

4. Client Configuration:
Next, I extracted all the Client files into a folder. I used the DV-Editor, opened it, and successfully linked the Server's Data folder to create an account.
After that, I went to the Config Editor and changed the IP to 127.0.0.1 (localhost). I only intend to use this for my local network (LAN), not online. I saved the Config.bmd inside the Client Folder/Data/Local directory.
1759985782766 - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums


5. The Big Problem:
Now the real issue starts. I even tried working with Gemini to fix this, but nothing has helped.
I started the server files in this sequence: ServerLink -> LoginServer -> ConnectServer -> GameServer.
All four are running, showing green text without any visible errors.
1759986107714 - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums


The final step: I start the Main.exe file. During the last stage of the loading screen, the music plays, and the client instantly closes itself, displaying a disconnection error.

1759986248721 - [Release]DV-Team_S19.2.3(Server+Client+SQL+Tool+All Update Patch) - RaGEZONE Forums


What exactly should I do, or what did I do wrong? Also, for the update folders that contain client files (like main.dll), should I manually add those files to the client folder?

Guys, I'm completely lost
 
Hello everyone, I'm new to this kind of thing, but I played Mu Online about 20 years ago.

I've been trying to install this Server/Client package for the past four hours and I'm about to give up, so I really need your help. I've read through the thread but unfortunately didn't find a definitive fix for my issue.

Let's start from the beginning with what I've done

1. Extraction and Updates:
I extracted the Server files and added the Updates in order, making sure to skip the last one, 2.2.2.0 (because the notes clearly stated it was only for S20).
View attachment 289970

2. Database Setup:
I installed MariaDB. I then opened HeidiSQL, logged in as root, and created the two databases: log.sql and muonline.sql. I started both databases.

View attachment 289969



3. Ports and Configuration:
I opened TCP Ports 3306 (for the database) and 44405 (for the game connection).
I checked the .conf files inside the GameServer, ConnectServer, LoginServer, and ServerLink folders to ensure the root/database password was correctly modified. Did I perhaps forget a configuration detail? Do I need to open more ports?

4. Client Configuration:
Next, I extracted all the Client files into a folder. I used the DV-Editor, opened it, and successfully linked the Server's Data folder to create an account.
After that, I went to the Config Editor and changed the IP to 127.0.0.1 (localhost). I only intend to use this for my local network (LAN), not online. I saved the Config.bmd inside the Client Folder/Data/Local directory.
View attachment 289971

5. The Big Problem:
Now the real issue starts. I even tried working with Gemini to fix this, but nothing has helped.
I started the server files in this sequence: ServerLink -> LoginServer -> ConnectServer -> GameServer.
All four are running, showing green text without any visible errors.
View attachment 289972

The final step: I start the Main.exe file. During the last stage of the loading screen, the music plays, and the client instantly closes itself, displaying a disconnection error.

View attachment 289973

What exactly should I do, or what did I do wrong? Also, for the update folders that contain client files (like main.dll), should I manually add those files to the client folder?

Guys, I'm completely lost
IP try setting 127.0.0.2??
 
I finally solved the issue thanks to a user here on the forum! :D guided me through it.

The main problem was with the ConnectServer; I hadn't put my IPv4 in there. Also, my IP was missing from the servermap file.
After fixing those two spots, everything launched!
 
Back