Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Dynasty CMS -- Revision 7 --

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror:

Blank
Reaction score
Lol, mine says this:

Code:
Warning: require(functions/config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'functions/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 26
[/quote
Same here.]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mj, I noticed this doesn't support Odin, only Titan. Is there a way I can make it work or do you have an Odin version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im able to go to the database setup page but when i hit continue, it goes to the /goinstall.php page and says "page cannot be displayed"...anyone have any idea what could be the problem? i know its not xampp because works fine before i delete the xampp files to install the dynastycms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get thise error how can i fix it :?:

Warning: require(functions/config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Server\xampplite\htdocs\index.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'functions/config.php' (include_path='.;D:\Server\xampplite\php\pear\') in D:\Server\xampplite\htdocs\index.php on line 26

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its ur name/pass that you use for your admin account online
i dont understand that what do you mean admin account online? im a total nub at this
edit-nvm
also is it possible to change like the theme?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes abz**** just change the index in the template folder, make your own design but keep the codes in there.
Since it works with ?op=...
You don't need to change any other page than the index.php in the template folder ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyway to edit the buttons? I don't see them in the "Images" folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont want people to be able for change their class how i can delete this?

Back