• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Dynasty CMS -- Revision 7 --

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror:

Blank
Reaction score
Lol, mine says this:

Code:
Warning: require(functions/config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'functions/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 26
[/quote
Same here.]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mj, I noticed this doesn't support Odin, only Titan. Is there a way I can make it work or do you have an Odin version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im able to go to the database setup page but when i hit continue, it goes to the /goinstall.php page and says "page cannot be displayed"...anyone have any idea what could be the problem? i know its not xampp because works fine before i delete the xampp files to install the dynastycms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get thise error how can i fix it :?:

Warning: require(functions/config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Server\xampplite\htdocs\index.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'functions/config.php' (include_path='.;D:\Server\xampplite\php\pear\') in D:\Server\xampplite\htdocs\index.php on line 26

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its ur name/pass that you use for your admin account online
i dont understand that what do you mean admin account online? im a total nub at this
edit-nvm
also is it possible to change like the theme?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes abz**** just change the index in the template folder, make your own design but keep the codes in there.
Since it works with ?op=...
You don't need to change any other page than the index.php in the template folder ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyway to edit the buttons? I don't see them in the "Images" folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont want people to be able for change their class how i can delete this?

Back