[Release] Enemy MuWeb

Hello,
What kind of script you interested in?
I work with the Enemy Mu Web for 5 years and if in blends power and help you.


Bug list EMW 5.0 premium:
Disconnecting the game does not work ( just a simple correction )
duplication of subjects ( The problem in JS )
Status of online attacks on server ( remake script )
VIP Works for the purchase, does not work for the display module ( Simple repair of template )
Figures Items for season 6 and above ( Must remodel, otherwise the images are blended into each other )
Accent on the Web / chat ( simple repair )
Ancient Items on the Web does not show the name ( Adjustment necessary functions and DB )
Replacement item ( jednoduchá oprava, nutná větší úprava scriptu )
disappearing objects when replacing objects ( All Items in play must be written in the DB for repair )
Changes in account the character and profile do not work ( simple repair )
verification image at registration ( just remove )
And other problems

constantly correcting function on the site and adding new ones at EMW, from original scripts there are few
google translator
 
Last edited:
I want scripts this section

GrInYa - [Release] Enemy MuWeb - RaGEZONE Forums




Sorry, i cant understand you... the google translator dont translate fine
I want scripts this section
 
Last edited:
I want scripts this section

GrInYa - [Release] Enemy MuWeb - RaGEZONE Forums





I want scripts this section

../backs/gameserver.php:

PHP:
<?
for    ($i = 1;    $i    <=    $GameServer['count'];    $i++)
{
    if    ($check    =    [USER=493081]fsockopen[/USER]($GameServer['host'][$i],    $GameServer['port'][$i],    $ERROR_NO,$ERROR_STR,    (float)0.5) and $GameServer['check']    ==    1) 
    { 
        fclose($check); 
        $GS_Status[$i]    =    "<font color='#A0FFA0'><b>ONLINE</b></font>"; 
    }
    else    
    { 
        $GS_Status[$i]    =    "<font color='red'><b>OFFLINE</b></font>"; 
    }
}
?>
View attachment gameserver.rar
 
I can provide the script for the feature where the repair online players, status online / offline, you'll have to change configs.php. For GameserverCS indicator and should be corrected.

It's a few scripts

configs.php
$GameServer['check'] = 0; // Check game servers
$GameServer['count'] = 2; // Count of game servers
$GameServer['ONLINE'] = "<font color='#A0FFA0'><b>ONLINE</b></font>"; // Server status
// ONLINE (#A0FFA0) OFFLINE (red)

gameserver script for EMW


For EMW works
 
@leorond,

you have an error in your db:
Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Invalid column name 'OnlineHours'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 19
 
@leorond,

you have an error in your db: Revenge of Daemons:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'OnlineHours'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 19
Yes I know, just working on it

Fixed :8:
 
Last edited:
I can provide the script for the feature where the repair online players, status online / offline, you'll have to change configs.php. For GameserverCS indicator and should be corrected.

It's a few scripts

configs.php


gameserver script for EMW


For EMW works
you skype ?
 
you skype ?

I use Skype, ICQ and Facebook just a little.
Feel free to ask here, maybe it will help others. :cool:





If you want the web, pm to me..
Special offer to the first 10 customers


Nice template, download it somewhere? Or the entire web with this template? I was looking for a bit but nothing much I could find.
 
I use Skype, ICQ and Facebook just a little.
Feel free to ask here, maybe it will help others. :cool:





Nice template, download it somewhere? Or the entire web with this template? I was looking for a bit but nothing much I could find.
I want scripts this section For example 127.0.0.1/gameserver.php Do you understand
 
I use Skype, ICQ and Facebook just a little.
Feel free to ask here, maybe it will help others. :cool:





Nice template, download it somewhere? Or the entire web with this template? I was looking for a bit but nothing much I could find.

You can see this on is an Entire Hole Web..
You can download this web from
 
Last edited:
i have noticed that this web wont work in muonline db, season6 ep3 server.
can't register, can't log-in my existing account. iv'e tried installing s6 ep2 db and it works fine.
 
Last edited:
i have noticed that this web wont work in muonline db, season6 ep3 server.
can't register, can't log-in my existing account. iv'e tried installing s6 ep2 db and it works fine.

This web working on my s6 e3 files (titans tech 11.70.28) , can register, ranking, blablabla
 
I have a Premium Enemy Mu Web, Edited by me. 99% fixed with Package system, nice Anti SQL Injection system and works for any kind of mu server version :)
 
I have a Premium Enemy Mu Web, Edited by me. 99% fixed with Package system, nice Anti SQL Injection system and works for any kind of mu server version :)

SQL inject is easily repairable. How did you fix inject php?

Of index.php is seen to important files such as config.php. Do you have a fix for this vulnerability?



You can see this on is an Entire Hole Web..
You can download this web from

link for download is not work :)
 
Back