- Joined
- May 10, 2013
- Messages
- 288
- Reaction score
- 62
If you want the web, pm to me..
Special offer to the first 10 customers
share Scripts status Thank You
If you want the web, pm to me..
Special offer to the first 10 customers
share Scripts status Thank You
you can scripts that parse out ?tellme what script with a picture, and i will share the script
you can scripts that parse out ?
I want scripts this sectionSorry, i cant understand you... the google translator dont translate fine
I want scripts this section
![]()
I want scripts this section
<?
for ($i = 1; $i <= $GameServer['count']; $i++)
{
if ($check = [USER=493081]fsockopen[/USER]($GameServer['host'][$i], $GameServer['port'][$i], $ERROR_NO,$ERROR_STR, (float)0.5) and $GameServer['check'] == 1)
{
fclose($check);
$GS_Status[$i] = "<font color='#A0FFA0'><b>ONLINE</b></font>";
}
else
{
$GS_Status[$i] = "<font color='red'><b>OFFLINE</b></font>";
}
}
?>
$GameServer['check'] = 0; // Check game servers
$GameServer['count'] = 2; // Count of game servers
$GameServer['ONLINE'] = "<font color='#A0FFA0'><b>ONLINE</b></font>"; // Server status
// ONLINE (#A0FFA0) OFFLINE (red)
Warning: mssql_query() [To view the content, you need to sign in or register]: message: Invalid column name 'OnlineHours'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15
Warning: mssql_query() [To view the content, you need to sign in or register]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15
Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 19
Yes I know, just working on it@leorond,
you have an error in your db: Revenge of Daemons:
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'OnlineHours'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 15
Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\pgs\toponline.php on line 19
you skype ?I can provide the script for the feature where the repair online players, status online / offline, you'll have to change configs.php. For GameserverCS indicator and should be corrected.
It's a few scripts
configs.php
gameserver script for EMW
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
For EMW works
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
you skype ?
If you want the web, pm to me..
Special offer to the first 10 customers
I want scripts this section For example 127.0.0.1/gameserver.php Do you understandI use Skype, ICQ and Facebook just a little.
Feel free to ask here, maybe it will help others.
Nice template, download it somewhere? Or the entire web with this template? I was looking for a bit but nothing much I could find.
I want scripts this section For example 127.0.0.1/gameserver.php Do you understand
I use Skype, ICQ and Facebook just a little.
Feel free to ask here, maybe it will help others.
Nice template, download it somewhere? Or the entire web with this template? I was looking for a bit but nothing much I could find.
i have noticed that this web wont work in muonline db, season6 ep3 server.
can't register, can't log-in my existing account. iv'e tried installing s6 ep2 db and it works fine.
I have a Premium Enemy Mu Web, Edited by me. 99% fixed with Package system, nice Anti SQL Injection system and works for any kind of mu server version![]()
You can see this onTo view the content, you need to sign in or registeris an Entire Hole Web..
You can download this web fromTo view the content, you need to sign in or register