Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone needs the Hell Horse, Ghost Horse, and Dragons mounts EFFECTS, just put this files inside Server\MAIN_INFO\Effects folder and encrypt download in video

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
C:\MuServer\Data\Util/GameMaster.txt
Then edit.
Example:

//Account Name Level
"kojizu" "KojiZUSUM" 32

Where:

Level 8: ADM
Level 32: GameMaster

AND, if u wanna c the admin logo on admin character heads just edit your character as admin using the executable in folder
[ZX]Editor[TEST] Funcional

PD. Change commands privilegies for admins or gamemasters on
C:\muserver\Data/command.txt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
VERSION 6.5 NO LIMITS FREE, GUIDE FOR INSTALL ON VIDEO AND DOWNLOAD LINKS

[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.2]- fix search shop- fix windows quest re-log- add Guild vs Guild Event (added file GvGEvent.txt )- fix qtd item windows quest[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.3]- fix PShop name.- fix dup move duel.- fix dup move chaos box.- fix dup move party.- add require masterlevel to move.[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.4]- possibility to change points reward after level 400[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.5]- possibility to movereq read levelplus to move to maps
Credits to Maxvoll.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VERSION 6.5 NO LIMITS FREE, GUIDE FOR INSTALL ON VIDEO AND DOWNLOAD LINKS

[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.2]- fix search shop- fix windows quest re-log- add Guild vs Guild Event (added file GvGEvent.txt )- fix qtd item windows quest[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.3]- fix PShop name.- fix dup move duel.- fix dup move chaos box.- fix dup move party.- add require masterlevel to move.[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.4]- possibility to change points reward after level 400[ZXGAMES UPDATE 6.5]- possibility to movereq read levelplus to move to maps
Credits to Maxvoll.

dead link please update..ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do rapier and short sword drop only like this ? and where to edit these option to make them english?
muonlinegr2 - [Release] Files ZxGames V6.0 Full Premium - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's just TEXT. Actually It doesn't have that option. Change it on
MainInfo\MAIN_INFO\Messages/JCTextTooltip.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's just TEXT. Actually It doesn't have that option. Change it on
MainInfo\MAIN_INFO\Messages/JCTextTooltip.txt

thanks bro, its actually in
\MAIN_INFO\Items\JCItemToolTip.txt - just delete those 4 rows and youre set the text is gone.

1 more stupid nobo question.

How to disable/remove the right hand side WINDOWS QUEST button, when you open inventory and click on right side items it opens every single time ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question about reset command, everytime i reset my stats are resetting too.. anyone can fix this one? Tried to configured Muserver/Data/custom/reset system.. but still it reset also my stats.. help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question about reset command, everytime i reset my stats are resetting too.. anyone can fix this one? Tried to configured Muserver/Data/custom/reset system.. but still it reset also my stats.. help

Data\Custom\ResetSystem\ResetMain

[Common]MaxMoney = 20000000
PShopCleaning = 0
InventoryCheck = 0
ResetStats = 1 ----- swap this to 0 and points will stay
ResetPoints = 1
ResetSkill = 0
ResetMasterLevel = 0
ResetMasterStats = 0
ResetMasterSKill = 0
MarlonReset = 0
MarlonStatMinLevel = 1
MarlonComboMinLevel = 1
BonusCommand = 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Data\Custom\ResetSystem\ResetMain

[Common]MaxMoney = 20000000
PShopCleaning = 0
InventoryCheck = 0
ResetStats = 1 ----- swap this to 0 and points will stay
ResetPoints = 1
ResetSkill = 0
ResetMasterLevel = 0
ResetMasterStats = 0
ResetMasterSKill = 0
MarlonReset = 0
MarlonStatMinLevel = 1
MarlonComboMinLevel = 1
BonusCommand = 0

Already did that sir. And i do restart the gs. And still my stats are resetting..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already did that sir. And i do restart the gs. And still my stats are resetting..

ok then go and change

;==================================================; Reset Command Settings;==================================================
CommandResetType = 0 = KEEP stat and 1 = clear stats

Gameserver/data/GameServerInfo - Command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some one help me
im new to this made it for my self ... ive place everywhere my local ip 192.168.0.1 and i got this then i replace everything with 127.0.0.1 same thing :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep tryng and same thing i tryd everything :( i think its becose of the maine or somthing :/ this is my discord id : Sherkan#5375 if ya can help me and have a fast look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much for help KarLi i got 2 more questions who can help me with this 2 ... im using this filles and i have 1 bug
Bug. Monsters in high lvl maps looks like Elite Bull Fighter not all of them some of them . is becose of the high number of spots and monsters ?
or its a visual bug of the client ? how can i fix it ?
2. i change the values of the jewel of Harmoney for example insted of 3 defens they give x10 times more 30 defense and its working but in client side apear as 3. how to fix server side / client side for this thing .... i also want to increse some other options and decrese some others like (reflect from 4% to 2%) how to make the update into the client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys

Anyone know where to edit the Lorencia afk reward?
You stand in town afk and it gives you 100 coins each for 1 hour.
Cant seem to find the place to edit.

Back