Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Game CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i found great rf game cp
It features are
  • Server Status
  • Ban Info
  • PVP Info
  • Char Info
  • Access Inventory
  • item Mall
  • New System
  • Bank
  • Equip
  • Transfer Item
  • Refine
  • Vote
  • Change Name, Password, Email
  • Class Transfer (Upcoming)

More info

Register
xpinx2pin - [Release] Game CP - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Status

User Ban List

PVP Info

GameCP

Char Info

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Game CP

Looks quite nice :)

what are the prices?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

we had develop gamecp and admincp

gamecp is free for used.

admincp is is not free.

:D

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Well either post some download links to the freely available CP or I close the thread. Not keeping open a thread with no links or if you're selling files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all, I am currently take in charge of the development of the GameCP. Please wait a little while before we release the final version of the GameCP. It will be released open source. :)

@Junkerz give me 3 days, we are currently in rechecking all of the files and the script to make sure no bug or error. My team will post the download link here when it finishes. Thanks for ur response.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear All,

We have the BETA release of our GameCP. It is fully functional, and you can download it :

You all are welcome to download, use, and modify according to your own. However, do not forget to put your contribution in our Google Code Page.

Basic instruction are here :

System Requirement
---------------------
-MySQL Database Server
-MSSQL Database Server 2005 (use your existing RF_USER Database)
-Any webserver with PHP and MSSQL extension enabled (Example : XAMPP + MSSQL extension)
-PHP 5.3 or later

Installation Procedure
-------------------------------
-Extract to the folder of your choice
-Change parameters according to your configuration in : /gamecp/framework/configuration.php
-Run MSSQL_Database_Update.sql script in MSSQL Server
-Run MYSQL_Database_GameCP.sql script in MySQL Server
-Upload the files in gamecp directory to your web server
-The GameCP is ready to use

For more detail please visit our forum in :

For users who want to try please visit :

users : adrideh
password : testgamecp

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This CP have admin-panel, for edit "item mall/vip item mall", or mall price?

yes, we have admin-panel to edit Item Mall right now.

For future information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This CP have admin-panel, for edit "item mall/vip item mall", or mall price?

Yes, in Admin Panel we have developed an interface for editing price of item mall item. However, it will be released soon. If you need to edit the item directly, you can do it by adding or editing the value in the database [prefix]_master_itemmall directly.

For more better discussion, please visit and post in :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a pity that the mall-editor Pay ... Well, I think to make my admin-panel for the mall will not be difficult))

Yet there is an error, strange - not retrieving menu "Item Mall". In MySQL, the record is, everything is configured correctly everywhere, and the menu includes only a picture and store categories is not((( What could it be?

new.jpg in attachments - menu in my copy GameCP (I translate past menus on Russian)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a pity that the mall-editor Pay ... Well, I think to make my admin-panel for the mall will not be difficult))

Yet there is an error, strange - not retrieving menu "Item Mall". In MySQL, the record is, everything is configured correctly everywhere, and the menu includes only a picture and store categories is not((( What could it be?

new.jpg in attachments - menu in my copy GameCP (I translate past menus on Russian)

Can you enable the $system_error_reporting = true; in the configuration? Otherwise, the GameCP will hid all the error and you cannot see the error.

Also, did you change the code for the menu? As you may know, in the GameCP, the menu is also configured from the database. It is the table of pref_itemmall_type and pref_itemmall_category. The type contains the root menu, and category contains the sub-menu in every type?

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Of course you will be free for making the mall editor.. However, please give credits to us :).

Oh as for the admin-panel itself is an integrated web system, not only the mall editor. The features included :

1. Embedded Item Scanner
2. Embedded Dupe Scanner
3. Maintenance Manager
4. ControlServer functions
5. Point Manager
6. Log Scanner
7. Item Mall Manager
8. News Manager
9. Ban Manager
10. GM Administration
11. Item Deleter
and other in development, which still in progress..

Release date will be estimated soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hihiapolla
Sir can u give me your email
Im very interest your Gamecp

You can ask me via PM on this forum. I don't really monitor my email. I am afraid my response will be slow if you contact me via email. Maybe, you can also open discussion in the link I provide above Sir :D.

Actually, to use the GameCP, it is free, we don't take any charge from you Sir. :D I have given the download link in the post above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you enable the $system_error_reporting = true; in the configuration? Otherwise, the GameCP will hid all the error and you cannot see the error.

Also, did you change the code for the menu? As you may know, in the GameCP, the menu is also configured from the database. It is the table of pref_itemmall_type and pref_itemmall_category. The type contains the root menu, and category contains the sub-menu in every type?

I've included the error output, but nothing new GameCP not displayed.

From the menu, I changed only the inscriptions on the links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, especially your custom code. I feel that u may forgot to put " in the link renderer part. Please make sure every attribute in the link code part are paired within a " ", some common mistakes maybe like :

echo '<a href="'.$link." .... -> in this code, the link is not properly paired within " ", so it will cause error in rendering the link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got same problem with Oskaria

i already make $system_error_reporting = true, and the item mall still error
i'm not change any code. only editing configuration.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back