Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Game CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use the server as 2.2.3 instead of 2.1.6 and which way the fix in mysql?

You just need to change the parameter of MYSQL prefix in the configuration.

For example, if your table in MYSQL database like this :

tbl_master_item
tbl_master_itemmall
tbl_talic
.... etc

then you must set the rf_mysql_database_prefix = "tbl"

Secondly, I believe that you are not using the 2.2.3 database. Because I have already investigated one of the difference between 2.1.6 and 2.2.3 is no Online column in tbl_UserAccount. Maybe you used the 2.1.6 database for RF_USER database. Please check it again. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir can already and there is no error and how add itemmall gamecp her because I have just written itemmall but no list item mall it thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks sir can already and there is no error and how add itemmall gamecp her because I have just written itemmall but no list item mall it thanks

what do you mean by you write? what are you write on it? please specify questions in more details so we can help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This's my problem sir:

Database Error Occurred.
MySQL database connection error occurred. Please ensure the target database instance is ready or make sure you have configured the right connection.
System Error Occurred.
An error occurred while the system tried to initiate. The system discover this error while trying to initiate the MySQL Database Driver.
Type : MySQL Database Module
Solution : Please ensures that the MySQL Database class file is not missing and corrupted.

OK Fixed ty

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by you write? what are you write on it? please specify questions in more details so we can help you.

how to add the item mall in gamecp? because in gamecp I have just written an item mall nonexistent list like armor weapon, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hihiapolla : sorry if out topic, how u can make launcher if u use xampp sir? coz i use appserv to make launcher from " rf launcher emu " then i can't upload ur MYSQL_Database_GameCP.sql but i use xampp, i can't make launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to give you some hints. For anybody of you who get errors in registration and does not get any error response, please make sure :

in [USER_DB].dbo.tbl_rfaccount has column with name BCodeTU. If it doesn't you can modify the registration query in the [ROOT]/model/account/register.php. Please modify the query to be adapted with your table rfaccount structure.

Other solution is by adding column BCodeTU to the [USER_DB].dbo.tbl_rfaccount.

Meanwhile, I am preparing a patch for new features and bug fixing. So please be patient. Please contact and notify us if you have any problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,
in [USER_DB].dbo.tbl_rfaccount has column with name BCodeTU. If it doesn't you can modify the registration query in the [ROOT]/model/account/register.php. Please modify the query to be adapted with your table rfaccount structure.

i've try with this methode but still can't register, before i've make staffaccount with some script msql then i try register with same id, so not respond too.

this my config :

Code:
<?php
    if(!defined('ESSENTIAL')) {
        die('Unauthorized access occurred...');
    }
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{
    /* MSSQL Database Host */                   
    var $mssql_host = '192.168.****';

/* MSSQL Database Username */
    var $mssql_user = 'sa';

/* MSSQL Database Password */
    var $mssql_password = '123456';

/* MSSQL Database Name */
    var $mssql_database = 'RF_WORLD';

/* MYSQL Database Username */
    var $mysql_user = 'root';

/* MYSQL Database Host */
    var $mysql_host = 'localhost';

/* MYSQL Database Password */
    var $mysql_password = '123456';

/* MYSQL Database Name */
    var $mysql_database = 'gamecp';

/* When this parameter set to false, the GameCP will not show / hide the error occurred in the GameCP to the user. It is recommended to set the parameter to false when the site is live.
    The parameter should be set to true when you are debugging/developing the GameCP. If you want to detect and trace the bug in the GameCP, please set this as true.*/
    var $system_error_reporting = true;

/*User Defined Configuration goes here... */

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_WORLD';        // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_USER';          // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl';    // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form "value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '192.168.****';        // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60;                    // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150;                   // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000;              // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000;           // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0;              // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0;              // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200;                   // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400;                // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000;        // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7;                      // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100;                     // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350;              // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100;              // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100;             // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
        "http://votesite1",
        "http://votesite2"                      // and so on...
    );
    var $vote_image = Array(
        "vote image path for vote site 1",
        "vote image path for vote site 2"       // and so on..
    );

var $banner_code = '';                      // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

Opss.. Fixed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've try with this methode but still can't register, before i've make staffaccount with some script msql then i try register with same id, so not respond too.

this my config :

Code:
<?php
    }
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{
    var $mssql_host = '192.168.****';

var $mssql_user = 'sa';

var $mssql_password = '123456';

var $mssql_database = 'RF_WORLD';

var $mysql_user = 'root';

var $mysql_host = 'localhost';

var $mysql_password = '123456';

/* When this parameter set to false, the GameCP will not show / hide the error occurred in the GameCP to the user. It is recommended to set the parameter to false when the site is live.
    The parameter should be set to true when you are debugging/developing the GameCP. If you want to detect and trace the bug in the GameCP, please set this as true.*/
    var $system_error_reporting = true;

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_WORLD';        // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_USER';          // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl';    // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form "value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '192.168.****';        // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60;                    // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150;                   // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000;              // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000;           // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0;              // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0;              // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200;                   // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400;                // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000;        // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7;                      // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100;                     // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350;              // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100;              // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100;             // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
        "http://votesite2"                      // and so on...
    );
    var $vote_image = Array(
        "vote image path for vote site 2"       // and so on..
    );

var $banner_code = '';                      // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

Opss.. Fixed

Can you please tell us how?, coz i still cant register.the registration page just reload and nothing happens,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you please tell us how?, coz i still cant register.the registration page just reload and nothing happens,

Code:
$query = "INSERT INTO " . $this->rf_user_db . ".dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,email,IP) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(13),'". $login."')),(CONVERT (binary(13),'". $pass."')),'".$email."','".$ip."')";
                                $db->setQuery($query);
                                if($db->Query())
                                {
                                    $app->appendMessage('Login ID successfully created.');  
                                    return true;
                                } else {
                                    $db->traceError();
                                    //die($query);
                                }

Hi evilcreed12, here, try to replace this part of code in the model/account/register.php. This is some step that need to be done for you troubleshooting :

1. Check the binary length in the table structure. And please adapt the query to your binary length.
2. Try to register and enable the system_error_reporting. Now it should print the error.
3. If you have error because of invalid column please check the table structure again.
4. If you have error because of terminated, please uncomment the die($query), and check the query printed. After that please post it again here.

By the way, can anyone give thanks yo me :(? Hiks hiks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@evillcreed12:
use this metodhe bro :
in [USER_DB].dbo.tbl_rfaccount has column with name BCodeTU. If it doesn't you can modify the registration query in the [ROOT]/model/account/register.php.

May be u must use another RF_USER.bak or u can edit by urself, coz the problem is BCodeTU.

@hihiapolla :

New Problem : " User Online : 0 Users " login with staff account, is it normal? Or may be only rf account can detected by ur gamecp?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
$query = "INSERT INTO " . $this->rf_user_db . ".dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,email,IP) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(13),'". $login."')),(CONVERT (binary(13),'". $pass."')),'".$email."','".$ip."')";
                                $db->setQuery($query);
                                if($db->Query())
                                {
                                    $app->appendMessage('Login ID successfully created.');  
                                    return true;
                                } else {
                                    $db->traceError();
                                    //die($query);
                                }

Hi evilcreed12, here, try to replace this part of code in the model/account/register.php. This is some step that need to be done for you troubleshooting :

1. Check the binary length in the table structure. And please adapt the query to your binary length.
2. Try to register and enable the system_error_reporting. Now it should print the error.
3. If you have error because of invalid column please check the table structure again.
4. If you have error because of terminated, please uncomment the die($query), and check the query printed. After that please post it again here.

By the way, can anyone give thanks yo me :(? Hiks hiks..

Ty for your help, but it still not working on me, it show error when i put your Query(ERROR::The statement has been terminated.)
what should i do? :D:

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Well DOne Ty guys, Ive finally Made it..
Login Successfully Created!
TY so Much,..

Well Like Waks said Column "Online" was not in tbl_UserAccount..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi xpinx2pin, my problem like Oskaria that can't looking my item mall, must use php 5.3?

and this's my problem too:

GameCP --> Character List

No character list available !
Please ensure that you have create a game character.

i've make a new char in game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem Fixed.

i'm sorry mod for 3X edit. thank.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not able to run the place gamecp, giving this error, already set up everything else will not! someone help me?

Look at the error below!

System Error Occurred.
An error occurred while the system tried to initiate. The system discover this error while trying to load the required file.
Type : Framework Configuration
Solution : Please ensures that the configuration file is not missing and corrupted.

My settings:

<?php
}
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{
var $mssql_host = '127.0.0.1';

var $mssql_user = '*****';

var $mssql_password = '****';

var $mssql_database = 'RF_World';

var $mysql_user = '*****';

var $mysql_host = '127.0.0.1';

var $mysql_password = '*****';

/* When this parameter set to false, the GameCP will not show / hide the error occurred in the GameCP to the user. It is

recommended to set the parameter to false when the site is live.
The parameter should be set to true when you are debugging/developing the GameCP. If you want to detect and trace the bug

in the GameCP, please set this as true.*/
var $system_error_reporting = false;

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_World'; // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_USER'; // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl'; // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form

"value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '127.0.0.1'; // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60; // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150; // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000; // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000; // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0; // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0; // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200; // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote

every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400; // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000; // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7; // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100; // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350; // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100; // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100; // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
"http://votesite2" // and so on...
);
var $vote_image = Array(
"vote image path for vote site 2" // and so on..
);

var $banner_code = ''; // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You

can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

The version 2.2.3.2 of my server!

Please help-me! Thxx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not able to run the place gamecp, giving this error, already set up everything else will not! someone help me?

Look at the error below!

System Error Occurred.
An error occurred while the system tried to initiate. The system discover this error while trying to load the required file.
Type : Framework Configuration
Solution : Please ensures that the configuration file is not missing and corrupted.

My settings:

<?php
}
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{
var $mssql_host = '127.0.0.1';

var $mssql_user = '*****';

var $mssql_password = '****';

var $mssql_database = 'RF_World';

var $mysql_user = '*****';

var $mysql_host = '127.0.0.1';

var $mysql_password = '*****';

/* When this parameter set to false, the GameCP will not show / hide the error occurred in the GameCP to the user. It is

recommended to set the parameter to false when the site is live.
The parameter should be set to true when you are debugging/developing the GameCP. If you want to detect and trace the bug

in the GameCP, please set this as true.*/
var $system_error_reporting = false;

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_World'; // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_USER'; // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl'; // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form

"value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '127.0.0.1'; // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60; // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150; // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000; // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000; // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0; // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0; // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200; // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote

every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400; // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000; // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7; // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100; // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350; // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100; // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100; // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
"http://votesite2" // and so on...
);
var $vote_image = Array(
"vote image path for vote site 2" // and so on..
);

var $banner_code = ''; // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You

can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

The version 2.2.3.2 of my server!

Please help-me! Thxx

Try this one,
var $mssql_host = '127.0.0.1';<<<--------Add the port like this,EX: '127.0.0.1,61433'; or '127.0.0.1,1433';...
and even like this one 'EXAMPLE\SQLEXPRESS';

Hope it works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friend, I tried did not work with my ip173 ***, 1433, 61433 and '173 **** \ SQLEXPRESS ', and also to localhost and did not work same error: /
help me in something else? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back