Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Game CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having this error

Database Error Occurred.
MySQL database connection error occurred. Please ensure the target database instance is ready or make sure you have configured the right connection.
System Error Occurred.
An error occurred while the system tried to initiate. The system discover this error while trying to initiate the MySQL Database Driver.
Type : MySQL Database Module
Solution : Please ensures that the MySQL Database class file is not missing and corrupted.
do u have configure php-mysql module before ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Database Error Occurred.
MSSQL database connection error occurred. Please ensure the target database instance is ready or make sure you have configured the right connection.
System Error Occurred.
An error occurred while the system tried to initiate. The system discover this error while trying to initiate the MSSQL Database Driver.
Type : MSSQL Database Module
Solution : Please ensures that the MSSQL Database class file is not missing and corrupted.

configuration.php

<?php
if(!defined('ESSENTIAL')) {
die('Unauthorized access occurred...');
}
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{
/* MSSQL Database Host */
var $mssql_host = '127.0.0.1';

/* MSSQL Database Username */
var $mssql_user = 'sa';

/* MSSQL Database Password */
var $mssql_password = '***********';

/* MSSQL Database Name */
var $mssql_database = 'RF_WORLD';

/* MYSQL Database Username */
var $mysql_user = 'root';

/* MYSQL Database Host */
var $mysql_host = '127.0.0.1';

/* MYSQL Database Password */
var $mysql_password = '***********';

/* MYSQL Database Name */
var $mysql_database = 'gamecp';

/* When this parameter set to false, the GameCP will not show / hide the error occurred in the GameCP to the user. It is recommended to set the parameter to false when the site is live.
The parameter should be set to true when you are debugging/developing the GameCP. If you want to detect and trace the bug in the GameCP, please set this as true.*/
var $system_error_reporting = false;

/*User Defined Configuration goes here... */

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_WORLD'; // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_USER'; // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl'; // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form "value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '127.0.0.1'; // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60; // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150; // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000; // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000; // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0; // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0; // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200; // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400; // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000; // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7; // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100; // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350; // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100; // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100; // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
"http://votesite1",
"http://votesite2" // and so on...
);
var $vote_image = Array(
"vote image path for vote site 1",
"vote image path for vote site 2" // and so on..
);

var $banner_code = ''; // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@HeadShot

You need to read the requirement carefully...

You need the MSSQL database module installed on the webserver you run your gamecp ...

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

i really like the gamecp from your team.. hope i can make it like yours too
You can actually use it and modify it with your scripts. Free of charge of course.

We wish that if you make any new module or modification, please post in our Google Code page, so we can integrate it, and make an even better script

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all!
I has configured congifuration.php. When i try to open the GameCP i get error (at screen). I will be gratefull for the help.

Code:
<?php
    }
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{

var $mssql_user = 'sa';

var $mssql_password = '*';

var $mssql_database = 'RF_World_Novus';

var $mysql_password = '*';

/* When this parameter set to false, the GameCP will not show / hide the error occurred in the GameCP to the user. It is recommended to set the parameter to false when the site is live.
    The parameter should be set to true when you are debugging/developing the GameCP. If you want to detect and trace the bug in the GameCP, please set this as true.*/

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_WORLD_NOVUS';        // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_User';          // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl';    // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form "value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '127.0.0.1';        // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60;                    // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150;                   // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000;              // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000;           // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0;              // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0;              // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200;                   // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400;                // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000;        // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7;                      // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100;                     // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350;              // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100;              // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100;             // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
        "http://votesite2"                      // and so on...
    );
    var $vote_image = Array(
        "vote image path for vote site 2"       // and so on..
    );

var $banner_code = '';                      // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

xpinx2pin - [Release] Game CP - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to all!
I has configured congifuration.php. When i try to open the GameCP i get error (at screen). I will be gratefull for the help.

Code:
<?php
    }
?>
<?php
class raConfiguration
{

var $mssql_user = 'sa';

var $mssql_password = '*';

var $mssql_database = 'RF_World_Novus';

var $mysql_password = '*';

var $rf_world_database = 'RF_WORLD_NOVUS';        // name of the World Database on your RF Server

var $rf_user_database = 'RF_User';          // name of the User Database on your RF Server

var $rf_mysql_database_prefix = 'tbl';    // prefix of the table you used in MYSQL commonly it will be in form "value_nametable"

var $ip_server = '127.0.0.1';        // MSSQL IP Address

var $rate_dp_to_vp = 60;                    // rate conversion from DP to VP, 1 DP = 60 VP

var $rate_vp_to_dp = 150;                   // rate conversion from VP to DP, 150 VP = 1 DP

var $rate_cp_to_vp = 10000000;              // rate conversion from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $rate_vip_cp_to_vp = 7000000;           // rate conversion of VIP member from CP to VP, value = 1 VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_50 = 0;              // cost of level 50 quest unlock, in VP

var $cost_quest_unlock_56 = 0;              // cost of level 56 quest unlock, in VP

var $vote_period = 43200;                   // time interval for vote, in seconds, means that every user only can vote every 43200s

var $convert_period = 86400;                // time interval for CP conversion, in seconds

var $max_cp_conversion = 2000000000;        // maximum CP that can be converted once

var $free_vote_vp = 7;                      // VP reward for vote, in VP

var $cost_refine = 100;                     // Cost for refine item, in VIPP

var $cost_transfer_item = 350;              // Cost for transfer item, in VP

var $cost_race_transfer = 100;              // Cost for race transfer, in VIPP

var $cost_class_transfer = 100;             // Cost for class transfer, in VIPP

var $vote_list = Array(
        "http://votesite2"                      // and so on...
    );
    var $vote_image = Array(
        "vote image path for vote site 2"       // and so on..
    );

var $banner_code = '';                      // Banner code, in forms of HTML code, its size should be 900x200 pixels. You can insert images, flash, whatever you want.
}
?>

Hi,

There are some points I can help you in. Firstly, I think you make a mistake in the connection. For a local MSSQL connection, it is better to specify the host as NAME-PC\INSTANCE. As for the IP, are you sure that 127.0.0.1 is available? As for my experience, I commonly used localhost term as the host. Finally, although I don't know it really affects or not, please consistent in specifying the name of the database. I can see that the RF World database you specified is RF_World_Novus and RF_WORLD_NOVUS. Which one is right? Hope it can helps.

Best Regards,
hihiapolla

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

the gamecp Works in me like a charm.
but when i register and Fillup the registration
and then Click Register nothing happens.

can you please upload the RF_USER database?
or SQL for Email etc..

Thanks for the gamecp BTW:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

the gamecp Works in me like a charm.
but when i register and Fillup the registration
and then Click Register nothing happens.

can you please upload the RF_USER database?
or SQL for Email etc..

Thanks for the gamecp BTW:D:

Have you patched your MSSQL Database? In the source file, there is MSSQL Patch file for MSSQL Database to alter the structure of RF_USER database to follow the GameCP requirements. And if you specified nothing happens, have you already enabled the system error reporting? It will give you the error message so you can easily investigates the error or give the error information to me for assisting you.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

For all of the users of DAFA GameCP, please kindly give you RF server information like the name of the RF Server and your RF Site URL. We need the info so we can add it as a list of our GameCP user. If possible please provide a testimonial for our GameCP usage :D

*NB) In the mean time, I will release a patch for the GameCP for displaying Live Online Users from Zone File. Stay tuned and wait for it :D

A brief tutorial
----------------
All of the DAFA GameCP users may notice that in the GameCP there are VIP features. To enable a member as a VIP features, you just simply set the VIPUntil field and the VIP field to 1 in the RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount database. The VIP user will have access to refine script so users can do a 100% success refine for their equipment.

Additional field in RF_USER that you will need to know :
DP - the DP of account
VP - the VP of account
VIP - indicate an account as VIP member or not
VIPP - VIP Point of account
VIPUntil - Preiod for VIP subscription

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

As for the future development, you can post your feature request in here, or if possible go to for more further discussion.

Thank you all, I am very glad that our GameCP is useful to all of you. Please keep supporting us in the future :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello again,

i follow the step clearly but still cant register,
Item Mall Working,
VIP,. etc but can register, .

im using php 5.3.1 xampp.
i try using xampp 1.7.5 php 5.3.6 beta but doesnt work.
please help. ty again and God Bless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

how to enable mysql module in php.ini?

i removed the semi colun in extension=phpmysql.dll

still having the problem..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone?

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

create a php file and write this :

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

make sure all the mysql and mssql function are registered. if they are not registered, then you haven't enabled them or your web server does not support it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone?

from your last post abouve

you just enable phpmysql module not MS SQL module.

or try this

or this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create a php file and write this :

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

make sure all the mysql and mssql function are registered. if they are not registered, then you haven't enabled them or your web server does not support it.

they are registered...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error:

Database Error Occurred.
MSSQL database connection error occurred. Please ensure the target database instance is ready or make sure you have configured the right connection.
System Error Occurred.
An error occurred while the system tried to initiate. The system discover this error while trying to initiate the MSSQL Database Driver.
Solution : Please ensures that the MSSQL Database class file is not missing and corrupted.

Tried already everything, others GameCP works normally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error:

Database Error Occurred.
System Error Occurred.

Tried already everything, others GameCP works normally.

you must install php MSsql module

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

hello Bros..

itemmall... someone managed to get to work?

thanks..

there are admincp to manage itemmall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help with an issue with me here?

You must be using 2.1.6 server. The GameCP is designed for 2.2.3 server. As for the MySQL, you must see the table in your mysql database.

For example if the table master item is set as :
tbl_master_item

Then the mysql_database_prefix must be set into "tbl" not value. In the configuration sample I just provide guidance, not with the mean that you must replace that with value --"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back