Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0

Reaction score
Excellent thanks for sharing with us, a question is there any way to add more jewels because only you can view just 7 if I remember correctly and I'd like to be able to as 15 no matter if repeated color.

Excelente gracias por compartirlo con nosotros, Una duda hay alguna manera de poder agregar más jewels ya que solo se pueden visualizar solo 7 si no me equivoco y me gustaría que se pueda como 15 no importa si se repite el color.

English: Well, on a next update I will include this also, that you can add more amount of jewels.

Spanish: Bueno, en una proxima actualizacion voy a incluir esto tambien, que se puedan agregar mas cantidad de joyas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mauro can you add Party HP bar from DarkSims release on next udate please?

Reaction score
Mauro can you add Party HP bar from DarkSims release on next udate please?

yes, but.. this is only a decompilation of original Party HP bar in client side.. is not a: "Custom HP Bar for mobs".. you understand this?

ps: Using.. original HP Bar for mobs mod of: mirraseq & dudi, maybe I can add HP Bar on client side and with the hook of a: .dll, maybe I can add in some: TT GS too.. I'm not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i now.

Offtopic:

ianvalls what exactly need add to server side from that thread?

ps: Using.. original HP Bar for mobs mod of: mirraseq & dudi, maybe I can add HP Bar on client side and with the hook of a: .dll, maybe I can add in some: TT GS too.. I'm not sure.

That would be very nice. :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes, but.. this is only a decompilation of original Party HP bar in client side.. is not a: "Custom HP Bar for mobs".. you understand this?

I think this should work...not sure on TT; but it's working on IA...maybe with some modifications and a dll for server side it should work on TT too......you could try :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe your friend is your gs contributions as it brings several good config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kiosani - [Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

bug close the game but not the process
and new update no load glow set color yellow

Reaction score

main.exe process open... after of close.. I will try to fix, but for glow colors bug, I have a solution. now.. I goes to update main thread with this and another optimizing of code. don't worry :):

Last edited by a moderator:
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I already fixed this issue,You just need to packed your Main.exe then after that all goes okay the process will no longer on task after closing the MU Window,Try to pack your main using Molebox,after you configured your client.
Anyway thanks to mauro07.

Note: Waiting for mauro07 to fixed adding custom Bow. =`)

Reaction score
is it possible to support custom wing like in this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/original-tt-11-70-28-a-950013/

custom wing like eX700 :)

Re-write all positions of the structure of the: MakePreviewCharSet of client side, is not easy, all the functions must be properly re-programmed, and for the case of a main.exe version: 1.04d GMO protocol is somewhat more difficult yet, but I'll see what I can do.

In the case that you have not understood me.. I must re-write all the positions of the structure: MakePreviewCharSet, this is very necessary, For thus the wings do not have visual bugs, and this is also something that must be on the server side (GS).

ps: So far, I've only done it correctly, for main.exe of versions: 1.03k (Jpn) and 1.03o (Eng) (Season 4)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question about this project or whatever.

as far as i can tell, what u are doing mauro, is hooking some game functions, then change their parameters so u can "in some way" change the game and make it look like u want right?

so all u need to know is an offsets list and some description about that function, right?

i dont have much experience on this subject.

Reaction score
i have a question about this project or whatever.

as far as i can tell, what u are doing mauro, is hooking some game functions, then change their parameters so u can "in some way" change the game and make it look like u want right?

so all u need to know is an offsets list and some description about that function, right?

i dont have much experience on this subject.

Basically, it's how you say it.. the gist of all this is to have at least an idea of ​​how to re-program (re-writing) assembly code (asm) like me (with some variations of pure assembly code), or you can directly decompiled these functions for re-write all code in: C++ with some variations, and then as you say know what each function made.

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, I'm back today with a new version of: G.E. with some new features added, some old features revised-re-integrated and more..

CHANGES ON: 1.1.0.0

- Implemented some new features on return in: 3d camera (Select Character Screen & InGame)
- Added some opengl filters for better quality of textures (Anisotropy & Linear)
- fixed camera clip X Axis cases for: Santa Village, Vulcanus & Others
- added global message on camera return (Like: Guild Post Style)
- totally fixed problems with excesive LAG provocated by: 3d cam
- fixed all crashes problems provocated by: mini map (MiniMap added again)
- fixed all problems with kalima water dissapear using: sky (Sky added again)
- fixed all problems with chaos castle map floor extend using: sky
- fixed and tested G.E. with all modules works in Event Maps like:
(Illusion Temple, Devil Square, Blood Castle) NO MORE CRASHS

- dismished CPU & RAM Usage (less that in old updates)
- added some checks for usage: JewelsSwitcher() module (for security)
- removed TAB key function of: MiniMap src (for used only on: Screen Map of Wz) xD
- changed HOME key function of: 3d camera for: on/off switch to: F8 Key (In Game)
- added separated system chat in game (again)

PS: For future updates & more info about this project...
search in my site official of this project:

(NO SELL NOTHING.. THIS IS AN OPEN PROJECT)

--------------------------------------------------------

UPGRADE TO: 1.2.0.0

CHANGES:

- Fixed clips map floor in Bottom Left & Bottom Right directions (HOT!)
- Fixed Phoenix Soul pants visual bug
- Fixed Small Wings visual bug

SOME SCREENS OF TESTS:

6FKF2MC - [Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

IOcKZFh - [Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD LINK:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrade to: 1.3.0.0 (Last Version)

CHANGES ON: 1.3.0.0 (Last Version)

Fixed glow.dll load colors visual bug
Implemented some changes on: VirtualProtector of main.exe
Decreased: 10% more of CPU usage

Download:

Could u publish a main with this engine?
Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back