Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameEngine 1.1.0.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mauro you finished season 4 iajulia 1.1.0.327+ wings?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, I'm done in 75%, is lacking me some corrections in: gs and gscs... maybe in 2 weeks more.. I make 1 BETA release here in forum. :blush: :glare:

What with release mauro? :p: Any progress in here? :drool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends ! 1.3.0.0 card screen will still occupy CUP high, I hope you can be the next version CPU optimization problem , adding monster HP bar , remove the boot images , this feature is not necessary , but there is a problem : I closed mian, but the process list still exists , not completely quit , join main page code selection

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Client always crashes for me when i selected character -> map load. Any idea?
I'm using Main 1.04d clean without jewels.dll etc.

EDIT: nvm i loaded Engine.dll with procedure Init and also added the minimaps required. But thing is it made things even worse for me XD, like it made the game even more laggier and the um.. 3d camera didn't work :( only the chat seperated, minimaps, and all those worked.

using main 1.04d clean, and titans tech 11.11.82 and i suppose those features are only client sided so server isnt the problem right. Just in case someone said the 11.11.82 doesnt support game engine.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you give me the main.exe + engine.dll of the original pack? i can't find it :(

only engine.dll, item.dll is in the rar file. no main.exe.

Nvm found the Main.exe in 1.1.0.0 i'll test it right now :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well here I release GameEngine last version source for all and compiled version too, the last version is: 1.4.0.0

You are no longer on this project research and update it? Unfortunately oh:O:

mauro07 friends, how add monster HP bar, just like -=DarkSim=- Source released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Use File Titan Tech. Adding new sets – found an empty space in the inventory (no texture). Sets …Data/Items folder (example ArmorMale100). Could you advice to help? Thank you!

Back