• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The server eats about 23GB at unchanged settings. Had to cap it to 16 myself because I only have 32. If you don't have 32 yourself though, forget it. The server really needs 16GB at bare minimum. The AI gets super fucky at less than that and spawns too.

The AI is broken and have nothing to do how much RAM it needed to make it functional. You need to read some posts back there many people experienced included me. Also 13GB ram on server is fine and I've been explored all areas and there all worked.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When trying to open db with navicat (when trying to make GM level 3) Port 27017 Password 12345 ID I can't connect as root. Please tell me how to connect.

Same here, how can I connect?

You have to run the database.bat file first. That runs the mongo database engine and makes the databases available to navicat and the rest of the game server programs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand that, but what username and password do you use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it still not possible to board the heavy sailing boat???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I understand that, but what username and password do you use?

None are required for both the mongo and sqlite databases. For the mongo database you need to use the same port set in its startup batch file. For the guardian sqlite database you need to open the gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3\bdo.sqlite3 file when prompted for a database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
None are required for both the mongo and sqlite databases. For the mongo database you need to use the same port set in its startup batch file. For the guardian sqlite database you need to open the gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3\bdo.sqlite3 file when prompted for a database.

Thanks for helping me out but I'm still not understanding:

I tried blank/blank, root/root, admin/admin, but it always fails to connect.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me out but I'm still not understanding:

I tried blank/blank, root/root, admin/admin, but it always fails to connect.
You are trying to connect to a Mongo Database with a Navicat MySQL client. That will not work!
You need a either Navicat for MongoDB or Navicat Premium client as shown in images from Robson26. Note there is also available out there robo3t which is a mongo-only database client. I personally use Navicat Premium for any basic database work.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What is the best version of BDO Emu for play ? more complete and stable please ?

Reaction score
You are trying to connect to a Mongo Database with a Navicat MySQL client. That will not work!
You need a either Navicat for MongoDB or Navicat Premium client as shown in Robson26's Images. Note there is also available out there robo3t which is a mongo-only database client. I personally use Navicat Premium for any basic database work.
PenguinJoe thanks for the added info.

What is the best version of BDO Emu for play ? more complete and stable please ?
tearservers i believe it's still Archer Version Server Files.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working patch for translating the item shop and changing the GM command syntax? Both / and . don't work and the whole shop is in korean. The patch I tried yesterday (some 1.0.1 rar file) causes the server to throw Java errors when I attempt to connect:

Code:
21:50:07.914 ERROR - Error while initiating database entity constructor java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:339) ~[commons.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:167) [commons.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.runImpl(CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.java:34) [gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:49) [commons.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:91) [commons.jar:?]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_202]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.<init>(Player.java:429) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        ... 34 more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working patch for translating the item shop and changing the GM command syntax? Both / and . don't work and the whole shop is in korean. The patch I tried yesterday (some 1.0.1 rar file) causes the server to throw Java errors when I attempt to connect:

Code:
21:50:07.914 ERROR - Error while initiating database entity constructor java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_202]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:339) ~[commons.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:167) [commons.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.runImpl(CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.java:34) [gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:49) [commons.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:91) [commons.jar:?]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_202]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.<init>(Player.java:429) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        ... 34 more

After applying the patch you have to wipe your mongo database (delete the contents of the Database\data folder).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Turns out, wiping the databases made the connection work but the pearl shop remains korean for the most part. Patch is this one here

Costumes, mounts and most other items are listed with korean text in the shop.
1fgGD80 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

I've changed the overpowered starter weapon for a low damage vanilla one and every mob in the starting area is still a guaranteed onehit. Is this normal?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One more minor issue and then I'm all set. I made my account level 3 but the commands don't work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help..i get this problem when i try to run at RDP (windows server 2022)
anyone knows? how to fix this??

Untitled - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any idea why literally every mob dies in a single hit, even if 10+ levels above me and with using just lowlevel starter equipment?

Back