Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected

Master Summoner
Reaction score
do you have any emulator that works with this client pls ?
inside source compiled files lol :ROFLMAO: How many times can repeat that . Are you guys can read ?
Ledie - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
can someone upload the server files please? i couldn't figure out how to make it work
Screenshot (730) - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

I think you not try enough good . So lazy my friend . Nothing complicated just unpack all in right places and change login info and IP .

Link will be only host for 1 day so better make copy for yourself all of you .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think you not try enough good . So lazy my friend . Nothing complicated just unpack all in right places and change login info and IP .

Link will be only host for 1 day so better make copy for yourself all of you .
Not lazy thank you for the upload ,i did the something similar and the gameserver/login.bat open up and close instantly i thought i did something wrong when i tried yours and i still have the same problem.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Not lazy thank you for the upload ,i did the something similar and the gameserver/login.bat open up and close instantly i thought i did something wrong when i tried yours and i still have the same problem.
You will no have if you link java 8 in correct way to it and unpack to D:\ or G\ (D:\GuardianEmu)not in some deep folder with space in name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will no have if you link java 8 in correct way to it and unpack to D:\ or G\ (D:\GuardianEmu)not in some deep folder with space in name
yes i made it work thank you so much sir , i had only one problem with the client its in russian even if i change the language from settings it doesnt work idk why

everything seems working but when im inside the game i create my family name and then the screen goes black forever and i can hear the background music how i can fix it ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes i made it work thank you so much sir , i had only one problem with the client its in russian even if i change the language from settings it doesnt work idk why

everything seems working but when im inside the game i create my family name and then the screen goes black forever and i can hear the background music how i can fix it ?
Funnily enough the guy calling you lazy and benevolently uploading the server files is in fact missing files for the server to work and even shows in his screenshot that if he actually tried connecting to it, he would have the same problem as you.

Unpack that to your server folder and you should be able to actually connect to the server and also have anything actually spawn in the world while you're at it.

Also drop that in your client's "ads" folder and your russian should become english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funnily enough the guy calling you lazy and benevolently uploading the server files is in fact missing files for the server to work and even shows in his screenshot that if he actually tried connecting to it, he would have the same problem as you.

Unpack that to your server folder and you should be able to actually connect to the server and also have anything actually spawn in the world while you're at it.

Also drop that in your client's "ads" folder and your russian should become english.
thank you so much brother i hope there is more people in the world like you, i wish you a great weekend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try the first file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded servers files with patch 1.0 applied + patch 1.0.1
here are the links:

Let me know if any of the links go down ill update them
Also torrent is seeded by me only so could be slow enjoy !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded servers files with patch 1.0 applied + patch 1.0.1
here are the links:

Let me know if any of the links go down ill update them
Also torrent is seeded by me only so could be slow enjoy !
thx for server file, which client is better to use? do u have a link?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for server file, which client is better to use? do u have a link?
Here is the client which I am using and steps how to set it up.

1.Unpack client from parts 1-11 to 1 folder
2.Open ClientPatch.exe (from folder ClientPatch.rar) with Winrar/7zip (we can see 3 files, service.ini / bin64 and ads), put these 3 files inside the Client519 folder and replace
3.(Optional, do it only if u applied patch 1.0.1 to server)From folder Client Side in Patch 1.0.1 put 2 folders inside the Client519 folder and replace
4.Edit service.ini with this settings
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=
isLoadBinaryStaticStatus=1
viewTradeMarketUrl=
gameTradeMarketUrl=
Launch Client:
If u know how to u can use custom launcher.
-To launch the client, first you need create a .bat file, it's really easy:

1 - Open notepad, copy paste this text:

@Echo off
REM
SET account=admin
SET password=admin
REM
cd bin64
start BlackDesert64.exe %account%,%password%

Account and password will be admin by default , you can change it if you want.

Save file with the .bat extension and call it launcher.bat

Launch the launcher.bat and enjoy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can upload a client which I am using, it is working fine but u need to give me some time / i will edit this post with links and how to when i am done uploading.
thank u very much, i'll wait

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can upload a client which I am using, it is working fine but u need to give me some time / i will edit this post with links and how to when i am done uploading.
does the market place work on this version ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really low speed :) but i'll try to download
1682972864816 - [Release] Guardian Version Server Files, Client and Source - Currently most corrected - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back