• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] IGCN Season 9.5 (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a day online, the server give disconnect upon entering crywolf. how to solve ?

drakelv - [Release] IGCN Season 9.5  (src-x9.5 9.5.1.15) SRC (April/2016) - RaGEZONE Forums
After a day online, the server give disconnect upon entering crywolf. how to solve ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my itemlist:

after change overlap to 255 you need to reload item in all gamserver then add the potion with durability 255

Where do you change durability it didnt stack with your item list still

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you make it so they stack automatically like if you wanted to buy them from the store already stacked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you make it so they stack automatically like if you wanted to buy them from the store already stacked

Copy those file to IGCData, reload Item shop and Shops in gameserver

Check NPC Wizard Izabel in Devias.

If it work check those file and you know how it work.

Novice C++
Reaction score
Server Files + Summon books FIX
Have Fun!

@allexander can you help me with my problem?

Go to IGCData>IGC_MasterSkillTree.xml

<Skill Index="83" ReqMinPoint="1" MaxPoint="20" ParentSkill1="350" ParentSkill2="0" MagicNumber="354" Name="Mace Mastery" />

change it to "20" how much you want.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know tell me how to fix the problem on the server not logging in more than one account? When the time to log in with a second account appears a message stating that the server is full.

VIP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not finding this line, can you inform?I do not find her.

GameServer.ini
Code:
MachineIDConnectionLimitCount	= 2

awww cant find them,
where do i find that.

IGC_CashItem_Info.xml
Remove Line 788, 789

Lua52.dll error! pls help!

Place Lua52.dll inside gameserver folder. Its included in the libs or just google search it

Missing lib file on compile GameServer, change other .lib file and recompile GameServer!
No need .dll

Back