Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG

Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners,

This game is called Infinity Blade, and it had been developed specially for ios, but here is the source code included everything.
Developers: Epic games, Chair Entertainment.
Engine: Unreal engine 3.
Platform: IOS.
Genre: ARPG.
Itunes Link:

#Note : This source code release is for educational/public development purposes only.

Preview:
MeGaMaX - [Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG - RaGEZONE Forums

MeGaMaX - [Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Video:

Since I've been getting a lot of requests to reupload, here's a new link uploaded on August 27th 2023. Please mirror it.

Download link:

Size: 2.8GB. Uncompressed 6.80GB

Rar Password: MeGaMaX

#Note : The source code is included everything needed for the game to be compiled

Project file: .\InfinityBlade\Development\Src\UE3-Sword.sln

========== Build: 9 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 17 skipped ==========

Greetings MeGaMaX

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Version UNREAL ENGINE .... ???
I HAVE UDK 2013 , 2011 , And 2014

Reaction score
As stated in the Section Rules, do not post things like "awesome, thx", "Thank you!" etc, instead give the poster a like or some positive rep.

The technology of today keeps surprising me. Those graphics look truly amazing for such a game.

Reaction score
Excuse me guys you dont need to have any udk version. the source code is included everything needed for the game to be compiled

Project file: .\InfinityBlade\Development\Src\UE3-Sword.sln

========== Build: 9 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 17 skipped ==========

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Confirmed, link down.

Thank you to MeGaMaX anyway! :D
Hopefully someone will reupload. :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
looks cool MeGaMaX but the link is down
reupload please.

Thanks for your work

Reaction score
#Thread updated by Google Drive link, about the mega.co.nz link its totally removed from my account o_O like i was not able to download it even lol anyway i will put other link direct from my host for a week and if the link went down feel free to reupload it :)

#Edited

Added direct link from my host

Greetings MeGaMaX

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Megamax, thanks for the reupload, i am Ezequiel, i sent you a private message, later i will add you to skype so we can talk better ;)

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really have to say this ,,, Thank you very much God bless you

Back