Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: It would appear the pre-built binaries work fine, the game just has to rebuild the shaders which takes a very very long time.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please upload to somwhere else like "Mediafire".

Your google drive link says,
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MeGaMaX , can you enable downloading from your host for another day
because of my internet ,i've been downloading it all the night and it's now 59%

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello MeGaMax

Tried to download from the Google link but got a message that too many people have downloaded it. The deadzpatcher link did not work. Can you reupload it there?

Thanks

Reaction score
i'm reuploading on mega.co.nz ._. , and yeah i took down my cdn server like i said in the topic cuz there was like 500 downloading from it one time LOL, and i wanna save a download speed for my customers :)

hope anyone take my place in reuploading ^^ so you guys should have google drive and mega for now :), will put new link after 30 mins

MeGaMaX - [Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG - RaGEZONE Forums

#Edit

duck mega its rest the upload -.-

Greetings MeGaMaX

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners,

This game is called Infinity Blade, and it had been developed specially for ios, but here is the source code included everything.
Developers: Epic games, Chair Entertainment.
Engine: Unreal engine 3.
Platform: IOS.
Genre: ARPG.
Itunes Link:

#Note : This source code release is for educational/public development purposes only.

Preview:
MeGaMaX - [Release]InfinityBlade Source Code+DBS 6.80GB UnrealEngine [WIN&IOS] ARPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Video:

Download link:
2nd Download Link:
Size: 2.8GB. Uncompressed 6.80GB
Rar Password: MeGaMaX

#Note : The source code is included everything needed for the game to be compiled

Project file: .\InfinityBlade\Development\Src\UE3-Sword.sln

========== Build: 9 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 17 skipped ==========

Greetings MeGaMaX

Thanls for share, have you ue4 source code or sdk?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have downloaded the file 3 times total. 2 times in chrome and after the download finish the file suddenly disappeared because the rar file has unexpected end of archive.
And at last when I tried to download with mozilla, the file finished download and gives me ".rar.part". When I renamed it to .rar and try to repair the archive I got the rar file but it has unexpected end of archive.
I have extracted all file except "SwordGame.u" which is inside InfinityBlade\SwordGame\ScriptFinalRelease.
It says this file is may be corrupt or wrong password.

So any body sucessufully extracted the files from this rar file which I downloaded from google drive.
And can any body please share this "SwordGame.u" file please :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just use IDM it gives you possibility to resume the download so, when google drop the link you can resume the download the next day
i think google enable the download at 4 GMT P.M

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a google account, just copy files to your google drive ! and download it on your own drive..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this actually the final version from the game? o_O

Back