Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Jade Dynasty 12 class Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezonerz,This Shows how ragezone perfect is.
We got the serverfiles faster than the english retail,haw haw haw!

The client is the chinese zhuxian

So,If you got any trouble leave me info here

CREDITS:mcncc.com(as always)

Scena - [RELEASE]Jade Dynasty 12 class Files - RaGEZONE Forums

NOTE:This files work only on chinese client at the moment,if youre fast at translating,translate the chinese client for us !

Edit1:If the link up doesnt work,try this

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so this is what version ? 3.0.5 or newer ? or just newest chinese zhuxian client?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newest Zhuxian,With the newest classes,updates,instances im guessing its over 3.0.9

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Woah o.o do you know the elements.data version of it? 1227 +? or wonder if my tool can open it. have a software manager one that has all the tools.. and it can open/edit elements atleast 1105-1319

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If ill be able to edit the elements guess ill be translating it for the next few days lol xD so gonna die

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you got it translated,upload the client pls,ill be fixing the files if there are bugs and such.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Element - [RELEASE]Jade Dynasty 12 class Files - RaGEZONE Forums

confirmed that i can open and edit the elements. ill try to translate it as fast as possible. but for those new items, that i have no clue of, no idea what to translate them to.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry about the double post but, does this need another register script. some reason i get matrixpasswd cache missing when i try to log in.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thats the authd error,i fixed it im uploading please hold on

Looks like mcncc was faster

REGISTRATION PAGE:

Realm Settings:

Request sticky :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty for links and fixes search over mcncc , does server files have bugs and what about ram usage? im gonna test them tommorow and trying to work on client side trans.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ram usage:for localhost server 2gb is more than enough
for 10-15 ppls 3-4Gb
for a public private server :8gb+

server shud have some bugs,since its

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cracked elementclient.exe, might be useful to those who want to edit elements

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1 more thing,Elementclient isnt connected with elements.data

The only thing u gotta edit is elements.data which isnt so hard :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey i got these files and placed in in right folder and started em up... everything works right i have the chinese client version 309 and when i try to login with user and pass it gives me a weird chinese error... anyone know how to fix? i did change the table.xml and also changed the authd to the one in here and still gives me the error... so do i need to upload anything from client to server? or change anything?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't download from the link both of them, can any one reupload the files to mediafire or hulkshared please

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hold on,im getting another link!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i got these files and placed in in right folder and started em up... everything works right i have the chinese client version 309 and when i try to login with user and pass it gives me a weird chinese error... anyone know how to fix? i did change the table.xml and also changed the authd to the one in here and still gives me the error... so do i need to upload anything from client to server? or change anything?

You'll probably need the gshop, elements and *tasks* files from server copied to client. This is pretty generic. Also a screenshot of the error will be much more helpful.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actually i got most everything fixed but theres still one issue i cant figure out its the cant connect to gamedb from gdelivery.... my auth table.xml is right with user, pass, and database. anyone know how to fix or will help me fix?

Back