Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Jade Dynasty 12 class Files

I are an engineer
Reaction score

Here's a perma-link... it won't expire or go dead

I repacked it without a password using Ultra settings on 7zip - use the latest version to extract.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix the cant connect to gamedb? my table.xml is right.. and my auth connects fine just says gdelivery cant connect to gamedb... everything else works and i have the database setup right unless its a sql problem... anyone know hot o fix or will help me fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gotten this server since the first Mcncc posted. which is originally posted by LCTR .. lol ... now he;d took down his link for the server. Yet... I'd tried to load the server but had an error ... about mismatch /root/jd/gamed/config/comsumption_value_list.txt .. the only file server work is the dude posted the MSSQL one... so now im all good. everything worked.

By the way anyone knows how to open the program started with .e or .ec extension?
5RlOl - [RELEASE]Jade Dynasty 12 class Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey i found my problem with the gamedb not loading its missing the db storage...... and ive downloaded alot of serverfiles here and i cant seem to find one with the db storage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is the mysql files for these server, I did not found it from the files server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've gotten this server since the first Mcncc posted. which is originally posted by LCTR .. lol ... now he;d took down his link for the server. Yet... I'd tried to load the server but had an error ... about mismatch /root/jd/gamed/config/comsumption_value_list.txt .. the only file server work is the dude posted the MSSQL one... so now im all good. everything worked.

By the way anyone knows how to open the program started with .e or .ec extension?
5RlOl - [RELEASE]Jade Dynasty 12 class Files - RaGEZONE Forums

:?: can I used mysql database from JD Legacy for this version?

================Problem Solved====================

Thank's before

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client version = ? (version.sw) server version = ? (glinkd = gamesys.conf) matched please sry i cant dl the client atm so i edit ¤_ ¤

Back