Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:dancemental:Thank you. :drool:
arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

where the button i must klik, i try autosystem not working in me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir aizen00, i have zodiac auras files it says that it is compatible to ep7 but when i tried to merge nothing happen. What should i do?already try to encpyt but still not working

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir aizen00, i have zodiac auras files it says that it is compatible to ep7 but when i tried to merge nothing happen. What should i do?already try to encpyt but still not working

u need to recreate abf and abl for each zodiac to make it compatible to your client ep7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix bug cw time?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR:CFG file load error, cant find [1]ServerSession.cfg

Please somebody help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me, why is it like this all the time, even though I have double checked the param & cfg server

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me, why is it like this all the time, even though I have double checked the param & cfg server

check the port of param must be the same with the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help a message like this appears

Back