Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2025
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
KAL Online Admin Panel v0.1
Hello everyone,I wanted to share a small project I have been working on for KAL Online.
Some years ago, I was active as a KAL Online server administrator under the name Admin JOKER. My colleague Admin Klicker developed a web-based PHP administration panel for our server back then. I always liked the idea of having a dedicated admin panel for managing characters and server data.
Now I am working on a KAL Online server again, this time privately for myself, and decided to finally build my own version of an admin panel using Python and PySide6.
Current version – v0.1
The first version currently includes:- Player search by character name
- Display of player information
- Editing of player values
- SQL Server connection
- Windows and SQL authentication
- KAL-themed graphical interface
- Windows executable
Configuration
Before starting the application, open config.ini and enter your own SQL Server connection information.For example:
[Database]
Driver=YOUR_ODBC_DRIVER
Server=YOUR_SERVER
Database=KAL_DB
UID=YOUR_USERNAME
PWD=YOUR_PASSWORD
TrustServerCertificate=Yes
TrustedConnection=No
If you are using Windows Authentication instead of SQL Server Authentication, the UID and PWD fields are not required and TrustedConnection can be enabled.
Always make sure that your SQL Server and ODBC settings match your local installation.
I would also like to hear suggestions from other KAL Online server administrators. If you have ideas for useful features or find bugs, feel free to post them here.
Download
GitHub / Source Code:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
The current release is available as a Windows ZIP package.
Thanks for checking out the project, and I hope it can be useful to some of you!
Ps: Apperantly the RageZone fileupload doesnt work or utterly slow. I decided to privide a DL-Link (external)
Hoster seems Legit and Free (stashr):
To view the content, you need to sign in or register

