Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Last Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Last Chaos

No we need an editor that can read/edit/add info to the files so we can add new paths to work with the database for eg number 1 in the SQL db for npcs is a werewolf and the server says so and so does the client via the MobALL.lod file via index 1 we need something that can edit these files so we can add new monsters, new items etc etc

The database we can freely edit due to it being SQL thats not an issue and never will be.
hi, can you upload your virtual hard drive somewhere?
pls ?

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I am giving up on this project for now currently working on ZX and Aion too much to handle right now this needs alot of work doing to it and I personally dont have the time hopefully my information and guides have helped process further.

I dont use VM Machine this was hosted on my dedicated server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

mmmmm.. ZX... mmmm. better shaders.. mmmmm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am giving up on this project for now currently working on ZX and Aion too much to handle right now this needs alot of work doing to it and I personally dont have the time hopefully my information and guides have helped process further.

I dont use VM Machine this was hosted on my dedicated server.

Thanks for your help. Coud you lode your emu files up, because someone here can create a working emu... or build on of your work. I hope so you do this pls...
or send me a PN

Last edited:
Reaction score

uhm i have a problem, i have debian rps (dedicated server)
i install mysql but i can't log with navicat (i use IP of server,user and pwd of my sql,but it doesn't work) then i create the database and run .sql (with ssh ) then i create the "new" folder,insert the "connectors".then i modify all .bin ,where he says: 127.0.0.1 i write my server's ip,where he says : 192.168.x.x i write my server's ip too,but when i write ./start.sh

r31947:/LCServer/LastChaos# ./start.sh
===============================================================
= Starting Last Chaos Server =
===============================================================
r31947:/LCServer/LastChaos# Load setting file....
Load setting file....
Load setting file....
Loading Setting File...
Connect DB Error!!
Cannot Connect DB!!
Messenger Server Running...
Load setting file....
Cannot Connect DB!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[English]
What do you think of uniting many programmers in Java and start a project? Neither lineage in java.

[Portuguese]
Que acham de reunir vários programadores em java e começar um projeto? Que nem lineage em java.

Last edited:
[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Open a shell and try connect via localhost:3306 you need an active session open if your dedicated server user. Emu is a small input right now it needs alot of work like I already said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Open a shell and try connect via localhost:3306 you need an active session open if your dedicated server user. Emu is a small input right now it needs alot of work like I already said.

Yes I know that you say ist alot of work but some one with more time than you can work with your source and make a full emu...come on lode up your emu pls:(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I have made an editor for the .lod files.
It is in php, but it works like a charm. The .lod files arent encrypted or anything.

Adding armor and weapons is possible adding mobs is also possible.
Just not adding other items that have a special working.
Like chaos smelting stones that guarantee a +1 upgrade.
or party recall tickets becous the server woudnt know what to do with them.

Also adding maps is not possible becous the zone numbers are hardcoded into Engine.dll
Unless there is someone who can do ASM to add some maps in Engine.dll it will be impossible.

Btw, some clients have thee .sat and .sht files from some maps inside.
maybe by accident, but they are there.

Newer clients will also not work with it becous they would require a new LoginServer and a new GameServer.
the new login server runs at a different port and uses different traffic becous newer clients cannot find the old loginserver, even if the port is changed to the normal kind.

Also the newer clients operate with encrypted packages and a bitcode to protect the traffic from unwanted editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have made an editor for the .lod files.
It is in php, but it works like a charm. The .lod files arent encrypted or anything.

Adding armor and weapons is possible adding mobs is also possible.
Just not adding other items that have a special working.
Like chaos smelting stones that guarantee a +1 upgrade.
or party recall tickets becous the server woudnt know what to do with them.

Also adding maps is not possible becous the zone numbers are hardcoded into Engine.dll
Unless there is someone who can do ASM to add some maps in Engine.dll it will be impossible.

Btw, some clients have thee .sat and .sht files from some maps inside.
maybe by accident, but they are there.

Newer clients will also not work with it becous they would require a new LoginServer and a new GameServer.
the new login server runs at a different port and uses different traffic becous newer clients cannot find the old loginserver, even if the port is changed to the normal kind.

Also the newer clients operate with encrypted packages and a bitcode to protect the traffic from unwanted editing.

Coulde you uploade your PHP scripts? Have you some informations about the packet? Could you get a decoder and encoder for the packet?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Sure, i can look them up again.
So far i didnt make an editor for all the .lod files yet.

Starting tomorrow i will make an editor that can handle all the lod files at once and share it here.

About the encryption i know verry little only.
All i know is that th bitcode protection (client tells the server A1 and the server responds with G5 for instance the client checks that and if it is wrong it disconnects u) hasnt been cracked yet and that is the major reason why nobody did a emulator yet of this verry popular game

Last edited:
Reaction score

Starting tomorrow i will make an editor that can handle all the lod files at once and share it here.

All i know is that th bitcode protection (client tells the server A1 and the server responds with G5 for instance the client checks that and if it is wrong it disconnects u) hasnt been cracked yet and that is the major reason why nobody did a emulator yet of this verry popular game

Hello

I is to be proceeded currently also in it to this problem and would like to repeat not again work from others, therefore, I would need everybody currently available files outside those of Aqua. Above all, the matching Data/DB files. PHP scriptet Login/register are also welcome and would be of course more than only practically.

Wizatek the editor for.lod datei hurries then so far ready he function? mine english is not exactly the best one what translate concerns ^^, therefore, promt.de translated
LG

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When this be done?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

help me ^^

[HOW TO] Set up Last Chaos server using "Ubuntu Jaunty"
=======================> okk

start =====> okk
GameServer
Helper
LogFiles
LoginServer
Messenger
<========= okk
No ok
Connector

root@test-server:/home/test-server/LastChaos/Connector# ./Connector start&
[1] 4556
[1]+ Segmentation fault ./Connector start

and start.sh about the script

root@test-server:/home/test-server/LastChaos# Load setting file....
Load setting file....
Load setting file....
Load setting file....
Messenger Server Running...
Helper Server Running...
SYSERR: Cannot connect Connector_0 Server!!!
Login Server Running...
SYSERR: Cannot connect Connector Server!!!
SETTINGS
: Old Network Format
: Little Endian
Force start zone 0
LastChaos Running...
---------------------------------------------------

what should I do now ...

ps. sry for my Englisch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update​

I have found some files, now straiana:

STREIANA_1536_1536_1F.sat
STREIANA_1536_1536_1F.sht
STREIANA_1536_1536_2F.sat
STREIANA_1536_1536_2F.sht
STREIANA_1536_1536_3F.sat
STREIANA_1536_1536_3F.sht

Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm with streiana and egeha to put maps in precise operation of a program to open files from client. (.lod and .dta)

OBS:. I made the launcher and is working, when I add the awarding of maps I post here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone know, how to allow ASCII characters for toon name? I can't seem to figure it out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm with streiana and egeha to put maps in precise operation of a program to open files from client. (.lod and .dta)

OBS:. I made the launcher and is working, when I add the awarding of maps I post here.

The maps are hardcoded in Engine.dll
So unless u can hexedit them in, or know some ASM it will be impossible.

But i might suggest to clear the client issues first.
- see eachother as merchant
or
- cant use skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back