Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Last Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Last Chaos

Update

Maps: streiana, egeha, monster combo, 2 new dungeon.

Tools:
GmTool:
LastChaos Model Viewer:
TexTool:
Ipchange:
© by Aquilis93 ( )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update

Maps: streiana, egeha, monster combo, 2 new dungeon.

Tools:
GmTool:
LastChaos Model Viewer:
TexTool:
Ipchange:
© by Aquilis93 ( )

Download maps:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ALl these maps and data files for server is ok but how can we configure in DB? I can see that DB has maps height weight and zones entry, how do i know what is requirement for merac? strayana and Caves? Also how can i make USA LC or Eternia LC lod dta files to work with LcInstallTwn_50202_yam.exe client and Add rogue sorcerer to LcInstallTwn_50202_yam.exe client also. So far i am only able to change EXP, SP, stats & level infos. Whenever i goto merchant game crash and whenever i try to learn active lvl 25 skills and passive lvl 30 skills game crash :/

and shadow52 here is Ubuntu Jaunty Server and Desktop edition links.

Server:-

Desktop:=

P.S:- Sorry for long message lol, it took me 48 hrs to make LC Server running and able to login in it. I am stone cold brain dead atm :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The maps are hardcoded in Engine.dll
So unless u can hexedit them in, or know some ASM it will be impossible.

But i might suggest to clear the client issues first.
- see eachother as merchant
or
- cant use skills
Well I gonna start working back on the LC files but will set it to public server so we can do that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ALl these maps and data files for server is ok but how can we configure in DB? I can see that DB has maps height weight and zones entry, how do i know what is requirement for merac? strayana and Caves? Also how can i make USA LC or Eternia LC lod dta files to work with LcInstallTwn_50202_yam.exe client and Add rogue sorcerer to LcInstallTwn_50202_yam.exe client also. So far i am only able to change EXP, SP, stats & level infos. Whenever i goto merchant game crash and whenever i try to learn active lvl 25 skills and passive lvl 30 skills game crash :/

and shadow52 here is Ubuntu Jaunty Server and Desktop edition links.

Server:-

Desktop:=

P.S:- Sorry for long message lol, it took me 48 hrs to make LC Server running and able to login in it. I am stone cold brain dead atm :/

Its not hard to configure them in the database.
I think the height and all those things are for a later concern.
We can try and try until we have the right hight settings and stuff.
Just the big problem is the client, those maps are nice, but if the client doesnt know the map, then the client just crashes.
So there is atm nothing that can be done unless someone finds a way to add the maps to Engine.dll or Nksp.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We are testing it live over Hamachi now so hope it goes well
and trying few tweakings

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

My helper is getting Segmentation Fault error. It was running before perfectly. What went wrong and how to fix it? :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have some one get the packet?

My information about it is that the encrypting are aes rijndael an the encrypting need a pwd if we get the pwd we could create a emu. Some one says that the first packet is the packet encrypting and with this encrypting the packets are encrypted.

Have someone a idea?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Major update!

I made a script that readed the content from ItemALL_usa.lod
and i found out that item_all_usa.lod contains all the info the database needs.

Just delete your table t_item from the database
Then import my drop
and u will have 5000 records of items in your database .^^
in english ofcourse

Currently this wont help that much as im still working on converting the itemALL_usa.lod to the old korean client, somehow the client wont accept id's after id #799 really strange..

You will be able to drop the items with the /itemdrop command.
But if u drop items with id's 800 and up, u will just get a pile of coins in your inventory with no name.

Also, some of the items are not supported by the server.
Many items will not work.
Some items will make u get and keep getting error report.
When this happends u can just delete the item from your inventory in the database.

U would have to copy the data/item folder of the usa client or any new client to your old korean client.

I will release everything when i find the time, so please dont pm me asking how i did it, or when i will do more :)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Cool! Great job Wizatek! Glad to see you're doing so well with this haha it's what I had always hoped for. It took time to get here but haha keep it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks you Wizatek grate work.But the item limit is hard coded. It is easyer if we get the client encryping for tcp packetes and files. But yet greate work thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks you Wizatek grate work.But the item limit is hard coded. It is easyer if we get the client encryping for tcp packetes and files. But yet greate work thanks

no, thats not easy :p so dont even talk about easyer..

how do i install winrar on linux ubuntu yaunty 9.04? :D tnx
Lets seperate the name of winrar and take the first part : win
Something about that word makes me think that it wasnt meant to run on linux .^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why it isn't easyer if we have had the client encryption?! Because if we have it we could write an emu^^ and if we have an emu the world is perfect...*dream*

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Developing an emulator isnt the easiest I started sniffing packets some time ago with the game but gave it up started writing some of it to run in java but i just gave up man cant do it alone and not many "Experienced" devs out there interested in this game.

PS: No I wont upload the files theyre useless to anyone half wrote crap right now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I dont really beleive the hardcoded 800 items cap, So to test that one i will now start with converting the mob files and building a database for it

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

anyone can explain who are bugged at this server files?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Probably can make a public server with that files with a hard work to fix that? go to organize that and make a team for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back