Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Latest Codex Src

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed some codes so you need to check if it's your VPS or some code

What are the settings of your vps?

Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.7 GHZ (2 Cores)
2GB Ram
1GBP/s
1 Colorado server with codex src
Only me in colorado, zombies lagging
(Level7BR site, im brazillian, 180 ms [NewZ is 180 ms and it doesn't lag as this source])

- - - Updated - - -

I can post a video if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Solved: It was my vps. Not the source.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ragezoneblows - [RELEASE] Latest Codex Src - RaGEZONE Forums

can someone help me with this
I checked the api and I checked the ips
all done buth still noth working

000004.963| WO_API: returned http400
000004.964| LoginAuth: 8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me I got this error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone knows how to fix the failed to decompress file list, please direct me to a fix. The fixes already on ragezone do not work

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if anyone knows how to fix the failed to decompress file list, please direct me to a fix. The fixes already on ragezone do not work

Change the file structure code (Can't remember what its called, I think it's R3dfilesystem.CPP)
Delete all bins, rebuild, then in wz.xml add correct bin name and directory.

If none of the fixes work, YOU are doing something wrong/incorrect.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm still hating more people like this, when I search google with name Codexpo and his leaked things it is all here, those who come to Codexpo buy code, source and even try to want to be shared and then release it.:mad::sneaky2::thumbdown:
This post has been from 2015 until now...and soon is 2020. But I still see certain private servers running and continue to use this source of Codexpo as a toy, change it,update it with things on this forums code, systems, other sources, etc. to paste this source,And there are also people don't use this source, take some code from this source to take it outside to remake it, sell it and paste it into others sources.Codexpo for many years since he started with ISS / WarZ working very hard to get good things and then those things were leaked, stolen and then released all here.Right now all things released here made by Codexpo are not is new and dead.
And finally I want to tell people here or someone trying to [get/steal] the code or source anything from him to leak it, you'll never get it because this is the last version source on this forum.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol to late people are starting to circulate it around. Will not be to long before it ends up on here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untouched:
Pass: ymyr<lzxziyqwlxqwyxrn<lmizyryyxwel<yrrxmeli8wayixeylaw<lmaixe<yew8y<mle9928

Back