Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lithium - Revision 96 - v111.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
More buggy than ChickenMs, that just about popular people posting bugged stuff .
How you know its buggy without even look at the source. You just saw people asking for help and judge the source buggy than chickenms? LOL

Help me =(

Error: missing `server' JVM at `C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\server\jvm.dll'.
Please install or use the JRE or JDK that contains these missing components.
Presione una tecla para continuar . . .
Please read earlier posts. You gonna get infract soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is probally the best v111.1 public source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this in the launch.bat

Code:
@echo off
@title Lithium Server Console
set CLASSPATH=.;dist\*
java -Xmx500m Dnet.sf.odinms.wzpath=wz\
pause

but i get this
Code:
Error: Could not find or load main class Dnet.sf.odinms.wzpath=wz\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friends can create a character but after the 2nd Password they got redirected back to the log in page.
I have my Localhost IP edited and changed my DatabaseConnection and changed the world and channel propertise's IPs any help or guide?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You definitely put a lot of effort in this source Aurox. Sad to see that you released it after all of this. However, it will definitely jump-start the private server community, so hopefully some good comes out of it. I hope future teams can be a bit more honest and not ruin it for the main devs.

Reaction score
I've sold ChickenMS their source, and that's the only server I sold it too. (For $250 btw)

MythStory, I have no affiliations with that server at all and I've denied their invitation working for them when they've asked me, multiple times. I don't know what other servers that told you I've sold them your source, but that isn't true. I've bailed out only many people who have asked to purchased v111+ but alright take their would for it when you could have messaged me on msn.

ps: MythStory claims they've got their source from MapleWin, WHO said they've bought their source from you.
Cool story bro. In fact, this is not the first I have heard you worked for Myth prior to this thread being posted. On you Expedia, but whatever - not my problem.

This might not be part of my business, but if I recalled, didn't you backstab Moogra also by giving an outdated version of MoongraMS to your friend. I may not know the whole story, but that's pretty much backstabbing also.
Yes, because I treated Moogra like a check to cash (whereas my friend did). Keep thinking that...
You obviously need to read what I said again - specifically:

doing something like Moogra did with Bubbles a long time ago: essentially a backdoor for the original developer so that he/she can control any server using their software.

Which was never removed in that build of Bubbles I gave to my friend. In fact, there are so many inconsistencies mainly because the team that had access to Moongra's SVN back then had 5-7 people on it. I already explained the fact that most of the lingering builds of Bubbles after my departure were not from me mainly because the build I had given to my friend lacked many things from the most current SVN build of that particular time.

Summary: I am not claiming I never did any wrong; but, I never claimed it was my work, nor did I make money off of him.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's Auro, this will help many people i'm so sorry what happened but hey, igleast you'll be the new start of v1.11 servers!

Reaction score
Cool story bro. In fact, this is not the first I have heard you worked for Myth prior to this thread being posted. On you Expedia, but whatever - not my problem.

Yes, because I treated Moogra like a check to cash (whereas my friend did). Keep thinking that...
You obviously need to read what I said again - specifically:

Which was never removed in that build of Bubbles I gave to my friend. In fact, there are so many inconsistencies mainly because the team that had access to Moongra's SVN back then had 5-7 people on it. I already explained the fact that most of the lingering builds of Bubbles after my departure were not from me mainly because the build I had given to my friend lacked many things from the most current SVN build of that particular time.

Summary: I am not claiming I never did any wrong; but, I never claimed it was my work, nor did I make money off of him.

Like I've said, I don't know the full story but calling me a backstabber when you yourself have done the same, money or not. I've already spoken with AuroX and have cleared all rumors, he only wish I asked for his permission before selling ChickenMS their source. Still it's a penis move on my part either way.

Could you message me on MSN and tell me who's telling you that I'm working for Myth? It's been bugging me when I'm barely even in the MS scene.

ps: Never claimed anything was my work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a question, is this really more stable than ChickenMs?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When i run the bat, it says that he can't connect to the database.. (3 times giving up blabla)
i did change the properties in serverconstants and the databaseconection.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God..The source is nice and all but is there a command to max all of your skills or something? I tryed adding a command but I can't add because It gives a bunch of errors and stuff.
Edit: Never mind. Coded myself. lol.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one i think was used in Maplewin Right?
Correct me if im wrong

Reaction score
Like I've said, I don't know the full story but calling me a backstabber when you yourself have done the same, money or not. I've already spoken with AuroX and have cleared all rumors, he only wish I asked for his permission before selling ChickenMS their source. Still it's a penis move on my part either way.
Which is exactly why you're an idiot especially when I just explained it. Can you not read? Or do you read what you only want to? The situations are completely different mainly because you made money off of something that wasn't your work to begin with. My point: I did not sell his source to one of the biggest faggots in the MapleStory community, whereas you did. I also did not force Moogra to release his source due to the fact that a lot of people had it (and in my case no one had the source I gave to my "friend" besides himself), whereas you did. You see a trend? Who has done the more wrong? Please keep playing it off, you are so adorable I can't stand it.

"Rumors": I think I'm going to call them facts mainly because there is no coherent reason the rest of these servers have upgraded besides someone giving/selling them a source. Which, compelling evidence suggests that you are responsible.

Not to mention, knowing full well it was a penis move, why did you do it? You betray the trust of your friend to make a quick buck off him. That is pathetic, and that is also why you are a "backstabber" in my book.

I am not exactly sure why I have to defend my case especially when my "backstabbing" was merely due to a miscommunication between Moogra and myself (mainly because it was never specified or implied that the source was not to be distributed to friends for private usage - I never intended on him opening a server for anyone besides our circle of friends). Moogra then found out my "friend" was using his source for a server and told him to shut down as well as delete his copy of the source. He did, and it was over, or so I thought: they essentially scapegoated me for anything that happened with the source afterwards. Anything that happened to the source afterwards was not by my hands. In fact, it got leaked multiple times to people with higher revision builds than I had ever gotten, and regardless of that I still got blamed. Your comparison isn't even valid mainly because of the money aspect, and that is the entire focus of this. Whether or not you continue to play this fact off will decide whether or not I feel you are worth my time replying to.

Could you message me on MSN and tell me who's telling you that I'm working for Myth? It's been bugging me when I'm barely even in the MS scene.

ps: Never claimed anything was my work?
I would prefer my references remain anonymous, since frankly: it is none of your business from whom I get information from.

Also, that claim was based upon:
Anyway, for those who've bought the v112.4 source from Expedia (Up to Rev 11x), its up to you, if you want to release it or not, I don't mind, as long as credits are there. It seemed that he claimed everything was done by himself, from what I heard from someone. I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but w.e.

He recently modified his post of course. My grounds were based upon what was stated.

Regardless of that, you still decided to indirectly prove one of my points.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just incase anyone needs it, I made a server name changer. (It's used to change the server name from Lithium to whatever you want).
It's a command, !newservername, you can change it to whatever you'd like.
Code:
    public static class NewServerName extends CommandExecute {
                public int execute(MapleClient c, String[] splitted) {
		c.getChannelServer().setServerName(splitted[1]);
		c.getPlayer().dropMessage(5, "Server name set to '" + c.getChannelServer().getServerName() + "'.");
                return 1;
		}
    }
//Usage: !newservername SERVERNAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back