Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lithium - Revision 96 - v111.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lithium - Revision 96
Disclaimer: This source was based off . I do not recommend nor discourage the use of this source as the code structures are not organized as it seems, other than the stability it has. I've no choice, but to do this. I know some of you could not wait for this, but since I've promised that I will only release this copy, once. Everything in the source was solely developed by me up to today, as of REV 145. It contains some Non-GMS stuffs in it, but that's not my problem about it. I do not claim this source to be the best source, but on the packets wise, most of them was updated. (Thanks to Diamondo and Hendi whom has taught me how to use IDA, without them, none of this is possible).

* Cased Closed. You have won. You know who you are. For everyone out there, Maple Development is complicated. Beware of everyone around you, especially to those who try and back stab in and out the team. If you're planning to open a development, do not let those know who's in it. People will tend to spread false informations to different members in the team and cause the team to break. As for Expedia, he did sold the source to ChickenMS, but oh well, I don't mind as he've already clarified them with me.

Anyway, this source is a head start for those who're still stuck in v83. I hope that this will push the community to move further (I know some of you don't deserve this). Good luck! :laugh:

What I need from you:
  • If you are planning to post this on another forum, please DO NOT mention my name.
  • Do NOT create ridiculous threads about this source like how to launch it, or w.e. Learn to make use of the SEARCH function.
This development is meant to be private and I doubt I'll release anymore revisions unless I plan to do so depends on how the situation goes.

I don't provide any screenshots or feature list, check them out yourself. Also, please use JDK 1.7 as I tend to use diamond operators a lot.

Password: ragezone

You could post bugs and I'll see what I could do with it provided that I see it and when I've time. Good luck!

For those who wants to return me a token of appreciation, I'm currently finding members who are willing to contibute to this project on lending characters, or sponsering cash items(for sniffing purposes) on GMS. For those who're interested, kindly send me a PM. Your contribution will be highly appreciated and given credits. Thank you.

- AuroX/AlphaEta

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good release.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wahlao ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want to skype? I'm the nub who you scolded f*** to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lithium - Revision 96
Disclaimer: This source was based off . I do not recommend nor discourage the use of this source as the code structures are not organized as it seems, other than the stability it has. I've no choice, but to do this. I know some of you could not wait for this, but since I've promised that I will only release this copy, once. Everything in the source was solely developed by me up to today, as of REV 145. It contains some Non-GMS stuffs in it, but that's not my problem about it. I do not claim this source to be the best source, but on the packets wise, most of them was updated. (Thanks to Diamondo and Hendi whom has taught me how to use IDA, without them, none of this is possible).

Before I proceed, please note that this is the source which almost every servers on GTOP are using it because a developer, Expedia, sold away my source (as in without permission), including my v112 to many servers, which includes ChickenMS (Pre-v112.4, Rev11x), MythStory (He's working there), HiddenMS, and quite a few more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt I am wrong as I've tested them by myself. Not to mention, I also did sold a few copies by myself, but it was an earlier rev - its my choice. It all started when I invited him to develop the source with me, but it ended up that he did not commit any revisions since the very first start of it till now. Therefore, for those who're working, or plan to work with him, those are some stuffs you should know. Making money out of people's work? Honestly, I lost trust and respect on him after this incident. I do not regret on this or w.e since its my fault who first invited him.

Anyway, for those who've bought the v112.4 source from Expedia (Up to Rev 11x), its up to you, if you want to release it or not, I don't mind, as long as credits are there. It seemed that he claimed everything was done by himself, from what I heard from someone. I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but w.e.

What I need from you:
  • If you are planning to post this on another forum, please DO NOT mention my name.
  • Do NOT create ridiculous threads about this source like how to launch it, or w.e. Learn to make use of the SEARCH function.
This development is meant to be private and I doubt I'll release anymore revisions unless I plan to do so depends on how the situation goes.

I don't provide any screenshots or feature list, check them out yourself. Also, please use JDK 1.7 as I tend to use diamond operators a lot.

You could post bugs and I'll see what I could do with it provided that I see it and when I've time. Good luck!

For those who wants to return me a token of appreciation, I'm currently finding members who are willing to contibute to this project on lending characters, or sponsering cash items(for sniffing purposes) on GMS. For those who're interested, kindly send me a PM. Your contribution will be highly appreciated and given credits. Thank you.

- AuroX/AlphaEta

This V96 or V111?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't DROP 'hpR'; check that column/key exists
Table 'odin_sea.chracters' doesn't exist
Errors in SQL.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't DROP 'hpR'; check that column/key exists
Table 'odin_sea.chracters' doesn't exist
Errors in SQL.

Just ignore, because i removed them in the main one already. So its alright.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dumping Items
Deleted wz_itemdata successfully.
Adding into wz_itemdata.....
UNKNOWN EQ ADDITION : statinc from 1142367
UNKNOWN EQ ADDITION : statinc from 1003359
UNKNOWN EQ ADDITION : statinc from 1003360
UNKNOWN EQ ADDITION : statinc from 1112675
Done wz_itemdata...
Finished in 0 minutes 59 seconds
請按任意鍵繼續 . . .

Is this correct ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do we change the ip to ours so that friends can connect? Sorry for posting help here.....

Reaction score
Sad to see this happen to you (since it happened to a friend of mine as well). So many people backstabbing in this community - very annoying. Also explains all of the no-talent servers upgrading versions. I'm assuming that 112 (maybe 113, since almost none of the packets changed, well assuming they can even fix small packet changes to begin with) will be the last version they ever get to unless Expedia is actually good for something outside of backstabbing. I would have recommended protecting your work by doing something like Moogra did with Bubbles a long time ago: essentially a backdoor for the original developer so that he/she can control any server using their software.

Regardless of that, good work. Not too interested in using this myself, but I'm sure a lot of people will make use of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back