Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand why is the reason whereby not delete this post, all people will try this antihack and lose your time because not work...
Im sure, if the free version not work, the "premium" version is a fraud to steal money

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand why is the reason whereby not delete this post, all people will try this antihack and lose your time because not work...
Im sure, if the free version not work, the "premium" version is a fraud to steal money

Hello, you are really wrong, Team is busy finishing now the new update, for premium users and Free Version, Premium is running great and Free version new update is under develpment.. Free version is not running rightnow cuz license system has been change, please don't talk about things you don't know, i can give you a ScreenShot of my server with premium Version :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, you are really wrong, Team is busy finishing now the new update, for premium users and Free Version, Premium is running great and Free version new update is under develpment.. Free version is not running rightnow cuz license system has been change, please don't talk about things you don't know, i can give you a ScreenShot of my server with premium Version :)
probably, you are the owner using other account... If you upload any and not work, is lose time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably, you are the owner using other account... If you upload any and not work, is lose time.

I'm not the Owner, as you can see on my profile I am from Venezuela, if you check Mecanik profile you can see from where he is, Once they finish Free version you will get a free sample so why are you crying? I pay for premium Version and i'm enjoying it, Stable, super fast, secure and runs great.. Just wait them.. Software Develpoment is not easy..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not the Owner, as you can see on my profile I am from Venezuela, if you check Mecanik profile you can see from where he is, Once they finish Free version you will get a free sample so why are you crying? I pay for premium Version and i'm enjoying it, Stable, super fast, secure and runs great.. Just wait them.. Software Develpoment is not easy..

can you give us your client so we can test the premium version of this apparently awesome anticheat ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you give us your client so we can test the premium version of this apparently awesome anticheat ?

That's impossible, my Server Mac Adress is linked to my license, so if you get the premium files and license that will not work on your server :) files with checksum to my IP and mac and Licenses linked to my Mac adress.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's impossible, my Server Mac Adress is linked to my license, so if you get the premium files and license that will not work on your server :) files with checksum to my IP and mac and Licenses linked to my Mac adress.
But erhm......he asked for client....CLIENT, like to connect to your server to test antihack.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
4 Months ago i try use this free edition? Every think was ok till server Opening day. After people start connecting to server AH start block every one without reason, and Mechanick promes he will fix license problem. Mecanick say its OS problem, i reinstal my VPS twice, but Unfortunately. but looks he still liea and had problems :D ... So my Opinion dont use it beter if you dont want fail your server Opening.. sry bad Engl..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I bought this premium version on 20/07/2015 . some first day, I can contact him to install for me but he promise all the time
Now I cannot see him in skype and I dont have anything from him untill today
I just open dispute in paypal. He didn't answer anything just provide random transation code. I called for paypal. They told me to wait 2 mins and now my money back.
Everyone becareful with this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't buy it lads, this LiveGUARD its a big lie and his owner is a scammer. I regret the day when I meet this guy.

I repeat, DON'T BUY IT!! He says: "ok, you can try it for free first" and then, after the payment its done he disappears like Batman!

Mecanik - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don`t understand ? please try again to write...
I have this problem, install anti-cheat all works well , but I want to make mutations both in the anti-cheat client blocks as I turn it off for the time that would be Share this page mutations both in the client (sorry for bad english )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have this problem, install anti-cheat all works well , but I want to make mutations both in the anti-cheat client blocks as I turn it off for the time that would be Share this page mutations both in the client (sorry for bad english )

What the hell is "mutations" ? sorry i don`t understand...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you buy the premium version mecanik will need your client to make a CRC on it to secure your client, that means that your users can't change files on client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it installed how do I change the client files Mu online after installation LiveGuard

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please stay on topic, from now on all replies that are not related to the original release will be deleted.

Thread closed for a while so people will calm down here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back