Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
upload all files man this mega.nz no works for all

Getting a license:
You can get FREE license key, from the ordering website:
[no works website]

Mecanik - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you are a kid :)) Learn to speak nicely great pro

your anti-hack require too many settings,a beginner not know how to use it

no anti-hack does not have many settings how is it LiveGuard :))

ZyGuard FULL AntiHack 2015 take the example easy to use

For one his not a kid you are.
Second the more eaiser the anti hack is to setup the more vulnerable it is.
Third Hes anti hack ain't hard to setup he even sets it up for you your just a nub.
Zyguard really again? That anti hack sucks you think you can block DDOS with software your the biggest nub and trash talker i ever seen in my life. You trash talk with no skills.
Let me guess you say no-ip hides your ip as well right? [79.117.145.140]

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For one his not a kid you are.
Second the more eaiser the anti hack is to setup the more vulnerable it is.
Third Hes anti hack ain't hard to setup he even sets it up for you your just a nub.
Zyguard really again? That anti hack sucks you think you can block DDOS with software your the biggest nub and trash talker i ever seen in my life. You trash talk with no skills.
Let me guess you say no-ip hides your ip as well right? [79.117.145.140]

come here and talk https://forum.ragezone.com/f192/muonline-97d-99i-customs-1077308/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All please have some patience, i will release new version, without license requirement!
The new upcoming version of LiveGuard AntiCheat System FREE for MU-Online servers will have integrated a low-end Firewall with AntiDDoS* integrated. It is able to detect and drop TCP SYN, TCP ACK, TCP PUCH, TCP ARP, TCP SSYN, TCP RST, and TCP URG attacks.
But this is not all, there are more stuff that will come soon.
Below you can see a picture how LiveGuard MU AntiCheat Server drops over 10,000 connections from 1 IP, load balancing with 1 backend only, and without glich or lag in the game :w00t:

REMOVED

AntiDDoS* = This is only a simple mitigation method, and the name is just for presentation. Real DDoS attacks need strong hardware filtering.
Don`t get excited, the license from the image is supended.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All please have some patience, i will release new version, without license requirement!
The new upcoming version of LiveGuard AntiCheat System FREE for MU-Online servers will have integrated a low-end Firewall with AntiDDoS* integrated. It is able to detect and drop TCP SYN, TCP ACK, TCP PUCH, TCP ARP, TCP SSYN, TCP RST, and TCP URG attacks.
But this is not all, there are more stuff that will come soon.
Below you can see a picture how LiveGuard MU AntiCheat Server drops over 10,000 connections from 1 IP, load balancing with 1 backend only, and without glich or lag in the game :w00t:

REMOVED

AntiDDoS* = This is only a simple mitigation method, and the name is just for presentation. Real DDoS attacks need strong hardware filtering.
Don`t get excited, the license from the image is supended.

bro about the max user? how many will be the max user in your free release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rightnow im using premium version, last version and it works really good for me, Not too much memory and CPU usage.
I can change options and set it up by myself, is not soo hard, looks hard the first time but it doesn't.

Actually i have LiveGuard DDOS protection, trust me, i had DDOS problems before, cloudflare doesn't work, softwares like DDOS guardian blah.... 100 GBPS LiveGuard DDOS is awesome, i'm finally in peace with my server. Really good and i recommend it to you. New version comes with anti flood firewall :D i love it!

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update is provided, please check the first post! (main thread).

nothing new difficult to configure this anti-hack :laugh:

only 11 users like your work come on :laugh:

I explained everything and all for nothing :laugh:

a beginner will not know how to use it :laugh:

Create a tutorial and explains how to use this anti-hack

next your link is dead no works for all

Screen 1

Mecanik - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Added more hacks clients side :rolleyes: How many hack detected :rolleyes:

Not saying anything in your topic :rolleyes:

I don't know why you say is hard to config, i don't know why you don't shut up and leave this topic in peace, GOD.. If you don't like it just go away to another post where you can see an anticheat system easy to setup or make your own system.. oh no sorry.. you don't know how, we support good releases.. stop talking and go away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back