Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your program ^_^ , Someone just crack it and have it for life without any pay , he will share soon in facebook the license with no limination , I can't wait :)

You really make me laugh... Anyway if people are so willing to "crack" it, it means I am actually good :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Macanik when can we expect the new update ? for free Version sir
keep up the good work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's working on new update, finishing the new packet. Right now he's busy with that, don't worry, once he finish it he will post it :D we can't wait

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
where i can buy full version ?

Thank you very much for all your support! I will bring you a new FREE version soon enough wich will make your server well protected.
I am a little delayed because I had to change 2 SSD`s in 1 week -_-
You support Season9?

Reaction score
Hi this is great everything i know latest cheat is block.
i like this becouse of the LiveGuard.php ^__^

Problems:
already try this to my VPS all working good.
But even i am online in game.
the LiveGuard Server Player still 0.
not updating, and if i close the Liveguard Server say if you closed the online user will be disconnected.
then i try to close but nothing happen to my player online. and even i dont open the LiveGuard Server i can still connect in game.

and what is this error
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...s/404_image.png[/IMG] [SIZE=5]Thanks[/SIZE]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Mecanik Is now selling VPS,Dedicated,And Gaming Servers. I am using the dedicated servers and i'm quite impressed. These servers are using VMware that is better then what other companys can offer with KVM and etc... the specs are good the prices, are good and for what software the servers are running on. These Servers are recommended by me. the connection is good. I'm using it for my mu server. And The Servers Are Just Stable Over All. Purchase Yours At The Following Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually i was looking his VPS and Dedicated specs and i'd like it, very good perfomance and stability, 99.9% time up. Great job mecanik

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually i was looking his VPS and Dedicated specs and i'd like it, very good perfomance and stability, 99.9% time up. Great job mecanik

Yeah i got a dedicated server from him and I'm quite impressed. I recommend it to anyone who needs a great server. Cause hes great on Anti DDOS.

Reaction score
Hi this is great everything i know latest cheat is block.
i like this becouse of the LiveGuard.php ^__^

Problems:
already try this to my VPS all working good.
But even i am online in game.
the LiveGuard Server Player still 0.
not updating, and if i close the Liveguard Server say if you closed the online user will be disconnected.
then i try to close but nothing happen to my player online. and even i dont open the LiveGuard Server i can still connect in game.

and what is this error
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...E=5]Thanks[/SIZE][/QUOTE] up and help thanks

Reaction score
Sorry for Noobish question,

What do you mean by this:

Limitations:
Max Players Online: 70.
Max GameServer(s): 2.
No AntiDDoS
No Firewall
No Load Balancing
No Whitelist and BlackList
Client side limited to 1 instance
Client side limited detections
No Version check (dll)
No Support
No SQL connection
+ other restrictions not mentioned here

Reaction score
@Mecanik after i use this LiveGuard antihack my main.exe cpu usage become high 60-90% but memory usage is low
but w/o liveguard cpu usage maximum of 10% but 300+memory usage.

i hope you can release a maximum of 2 instances / 2 main.exe can play in 1 pc :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back