Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Mecanik,

i want try your anticheat,
i have Zteam season 8 client. I hook Zclient.dll - LiveGuard.dll . then i start main.exe i get this error

Mecanik - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

pls help, thnx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could solve the problem by numeric IP . when I select the server LiveGuardServer Crash

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I could solve the problem by numeric IP . when I select the server LiveGuardServer Crash

we have same problem with my 97d server. after clicked server bar no response then the LiveGuardServer Crash ive followed all guide indicate but stil no luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are some people (including me) with this crash problem. That's why we are all waiting for the next update.. let's be patient.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My dear friends, first of all thank you for the great feedback and support you provided since I started this project.
Due to the fact that I have found a serious bug in the .12 version I was supposed to release long time ago, I needed more time to finish it.
I cannot say I can release it this month, because I am very busy, and I mean it. But in the worst case scenario in January you will have the files.

Some of the features that will await you completely FREE:
- Server side crash fixed.
- Server side now has option to require "dll version" so players cannot replace the .dll when you do an update.
- Improved firewall with ip black list/white list/ mac black list and powerfull antiddos
- Client side improved for the latest cheats developed by TGH team (heuristic method to detect future new cheat) - HOT
- Server side is now 2 in 1 - HOT
- I am maybe considering the abillity to use proxy for connect server also :-?

+ many new stuff wich I do not have time write now...

Anyway, many thanks again for all of you, and rest asure I will provide you the best free product EVER !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My dear friends, first of all thank you for the great feedback and support you provided since I started this project.
Due to the fact that I have found a serious bug in the .12 version I was supposed to release long time ago, I needed more time to finish it.
I cannot say I can release it this month, because I am very busy, and I mean it. But in the worst case scenario in January you will have the files.

Some of the features that will await you completely FREE:
- Server side crash fixed.
- Server side now has option to require "dll version" so players cannot replace the .dll when you do an update.
- Improved firewall with ip black list/white list/ mac black list and powerfull antiddos
- Client side improved for the latest cheats developed by TGH team (heuristic method to detect future new cheat) - HOT
- Server side is now 2 in 1 - HOT
- I am maybe considering the abillity to use proxy for connect server also :-?

+ many new stuff wich I do not have time write now...

Anyway, many thanks again for all of you, and rest asure I will provide you the best free product EVER !
hello, did the paid version has the same issue? LiveGuard server crashing?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I buy a new PC these days:and I want to test this free anti-hack again

I want to use only this two [1.0.0.11][FREE] LiveGuard Server and [1.0.0.11][FREE] LiveGuard.dll

what settings need to be made in [FREE] LiveGuard Server ? and [FREE] LiveGuard.dll ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I buy a new PC these days:and I want to test this free anti-hack again

I want to use only this two [1.0.0.11][FREE] LiveGuard Server and [1.0.0.11][FREE] LiveGuard.dll

what settings need to be made in [FREE] LiveGuard Server ? and [FREE] LiveGuard.dll ?

If you need help setting up the LiveGuard system i can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back