[RELEASE]LocalMS Server Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, DON'T MIRROR TO MEDIAFIRE!

OdinMS_Files.part1.rar Error
This file could not be processed because the file is corrupted or is password protected. We do not currently support password protected RAR files however you may password protect your downloads using the MyFiles interface.

Please check the file and try uploading it again.

Hahahaha lame.
 
Well whoever gets it up running i wanna see some screen-shots.. :P
And loco are you using these as your files? Because it would be really smart instead of TitanMS lol
 
I bet someone will put the files on eBay ;D

LOL, that would be funny to see..

Mind Mirror Locolijo !

As soon as people upload the files.

It does own with an account, i hate those Cat riddles, and ill try to remeber the url, because im 100% sure i saw it on MapleGeek

What did you saw in MapleGeek? I don't get it O_O

Lol, like meeeeeeeeeeeee

Rightttttttttttttttt... XD

Screw it, i dont know any java and these look confusing, hopefully someone will release a better guide later x]. until then thanks loco, =)

Hmm your welcome. Sorry that was as much as I could explain.. it is somewhat a long process.

wow i can honeslty say im stumped now maybe ill just install lunix on my box

I would say use a test machine before re-installing the os from a server.

Locolijo why can't you use for a mirror? =.=

No way, I don't want to pay extra bandwidth.. Our server is expensive enough already.

that be a crazy waste of Bandwidth

Correct..

Thank you for Sharing, if source is not too big?

They aren't exactly big, the only big files are the .wz

HAHA lol, for me right now it's "Rapidshare happy fun hours" o.O

What ever that means, it downloads fast with 1 minute waits!!!


-Ashur

Happy hour means you can download as much as you want.. I THINK.

Ew, DON'T MIRROR TO MEDIAFIRE!

OdinMS_Files.part1.rar Error
This file could not be processed because the file is corrupted or is password protected. We do not currently support password protected RAR files however you may password protect your downloads using the MyFiles interface.

Please check the file and try uploading it again.

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at this. Try using something else?

Well whoever gets it up running i wanna see some screen-shots.. :P
And loco are you using these as your files? Because it would be really smart instead of TitanMS lol

Unfortunally we aren't using the files and most of you know why. I know sad but it is true. If you get it working congratulations. =D I wish you all the best of the luck.
 
LOL, that would be funny to see..



As soon as people upload the files.



What did you saw in MapleGeek? I don't get it O_O



Rightttttttttttttttt... XD



Hmm your welcome. Sorry that was as much as I could explain.. it is somewhat a long process.



I would say use a test machine before re-installing the os from a server.



No way, I don't want to pay extra bandwidth.. Our server is expensive enough already.



Correct..



They aren't exactly big, the only big files are the .wz



Happy hour means you can download as much as you want.. I THINK.

Oo ok, but is 3rd and 4th job released? 4th job i'll get , but 3rd ... idk :S

-Ashur
 
Umm, are you 100% its still there, becasause ive tried and its gone (The video)

EDIT:

Loco, im talking about the video you had about running the server, i tried to go to the link, and it was gone
 
Ashur, it has 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th job.

Locolijo, does that auto banning system come with the files? If so, how do we disable the auto banning on assassinate/MW/others ?
 
I spy with my little eye, a bunch of programming idiots. ".sh" is the equivalent of a ".bat"

I did post earlier that I have no experience with C++, Linux, Java, NOTHING!

PART01.rar mirror:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back