[RELEASE]LocalMS Server Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, are you 100% its still there, becasause ive tried and its gone (The video)

EDIT:

Loco, im talking about the video you had about running the server, i tried to go to the link, and it was gone

I haven't deleted the video so it must be somewhere.

Ashur, it has 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th job.

Locolijo, does that auto banning system come with the files? If so, how do we disable the auto banning on assassinate/MW/others ?

Yes the autoban is working and the command !cheaters to catch the hackers are also working.

my friend got ingame with odin's soucre and he's uploading on Mega and mediafire

Good for him/her. Should post some proof >_>

I spy with my little eye, a bunch of programming idiots. ".sh" is the equivalent of a ".bat"

Lol. Can't say anything about your comment now. :sq_yellow

he is fast with that stuff btw guys hit me up on MSN

I will add you.. never know we might need something =P
 
Ew, DON'T MIRROR TO MEDIAFIRE!

OdinMS_Files.part1.rar Error
This file could not be processed because the file is corrupted or is password protected. We do not currently support password protected RAR files however you may password protect your downloads using the MyFiles interface.

Please check the file and try uploading it again.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAME ! :poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss:poster_ss
 
I haven't deleted the video so it must be somewhere.



Yes the autoban is working and the command !cheaters to catch the hackers are also working.



Good for him/her. Should post some proof >_>



Lol. Can't say anything about your comment now. :sq_yellow


loloclijo, Do most maps work? Cause i heard places like leafre and aqua don't work :S

Cheers;
-Ashur
 
Slayah your right ;(

launch_channel.sh in notepad:

Code:
/home/MapleGeek.com/java/jre1.6.0_03/bin/java -server -Xmx900m \
-cp net.sf.odinms.jar:slf4j-api-1.4.3.jar:slf4j-jdk14-1.4.3.jar:mysql-connector-java-5.1.5-bin.jar:mina-core-1.1.5.jar \
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=channel_logging.properties \
-Dnet.sf.odinms.recvops=recvops.properties \
-Dnet.sf.odinms.sendops=sendops.properties \
-Dnet.sf.odinms.channel.config=channel.properties \
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=odinms.keystore \
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=schneckenfusswein \
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=odinms.keystore \
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=schneckenfusswein \
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=13373 \
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.password.file=jmxremote.password \
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.access.file=jmxremote.access \
net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer
 
Great release and I just spent my last remaining money on a new computer =_= sigh now I have to use regular rapid share. DAMNIT!

But great release
Thanks LocalMS ahaha

Thanks locolijo
 
loloclijo, Do most maps work? Cause i heard places like leafre and aqua don't work :S

Cheers;
-Ashur

Yes? they do work.

Great release and I just spent my last remaining money on a new computer =_= sigh now I have to use regular rapid share. DAMNIT!

But great release
Thanks LocalMS ahaha

Thanks locolijo

No problem. Enjoy.

good thing rapidshare is in happy hours :D, nice release though. now most peoples servers will be the same, good job.

Aren't all the server running titanms mostly the same already? ;)
 
For the curious ones.

File: channel.properties

Code:
net.sf.odinms.world.host=YOUR IP GOES HERE
net.sf.odinms.channel.count=2
net.sf.odinms.channel.0.key=channeltest1
net.sf.odinms.channel.1.key=channeltest1

File: login.properties

Code:
net.sf.odinms.world.host=YOUR IP GOES HERE
net.sf.odinms.login.key=logintest1

File: db.properties

Code:
driver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/MapleGeek.com_DB
user = MapleGeek.com_Username
password = MapleGeek.com_Password
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back