[Release] MU 0.97k Kayito — Full Erlang/Elixir Backend Rewrite by dfawfawdsawd | Recompiled Client | 150 FPS Source 

RaGEZONE VIP
RaGEZONE VIP
3rd Monthly Contributor
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Messages
276
Reaction score
527
2 - [Release] MU 0.97k Kayito — Full Erlang/Elixir Backend Rewrite by dfawfawdsawd | Recompiled Client | 150 FPS - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - [Release] MU 0.97k Kayito — Full Erlang/Elixir Backend Rewrite by dfawfawdsawd | Recompiled Client | 150 FPS - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - [Release] MU 0.97k Kayito — Full Erlang/Elixir Backend Rewrite by dfawfawdsawd | Recompiled Client | 150 FPS - RaGEZONE Forums
1 - [Release] MU 0.97k Kayito — Full Erlang/Elixir Backend Rewrite by dfawfawdsawd | Recompiled Client | 150 FPS - RaGEZONE Forums

This project is not simply a patched 0.97k release. The original backend was rewritten, the client was rebuilt and optimized, legacy vulnerabilities were removed, and the entire server architecture was modernized while preserving the original gameplay and protocol compatibility.

The archive contains approximately 500–900 .ex server source files and around 500–900 compiled .beam server files. Both English and Turkish README files are included.

This is not just a version upgrade. The client’s known security vulnerabilities were fixed, and server-side protection and validation were added across the game.

Just a quick note: the game runs at 150 FPS, but don't get confused—the game speed remains stable; it's not a case of the speed increasing fivefold just because the FPS went up.


The ZIP also contains detailed information about how I improved the client performance, the steps and modifications I made during compilation, and the complete test suite. There are 200+ tests included.

Approximately 40,000 lines of code were rewritten, and the entire game was tested from start to finish. During testing, I did not encounter any known bugs, broken features, or non-working systems.

I’m providing a Google Drive link first. If the link gets removed or becomes unavailable, just tag me in the thread and I’ll upload a mirror to MEGA.

Default GM account:

Username: admin
Password: 1234



If anyone has any questions, problems, or wants more technical information about the rewrite, feel free to ask. I’ll help whenever I can.
To view the content, you need to sign In or register.
 
Last edited:
I tested it right now.. The 4 issues for fixes seems very useful and valid points. Thank you for that!
About FPS — "FrameRate" files functions: Animations looks that have been fixed; they're very fluid! Very nice, btw..
But the Effects and global Messages have not — everything runs like using speed hack (uncommon accelerated).
 
I tested it right now.. The 4 issues for fixes seems very useful and valid points. Thank you for that!
About FPS — "FrameRate" files functions: Animations looks that have been fixed; they're very fluid! Very nice, btw..
But the Effects and global Messages have not — everything runs like using speed hack (uncommon accelerated).
I had forgotten about them; they slipped my mind. You can fix them using the same method😭😭
 
正在下载……

Is this the source, or what?

the system message keeps flashing rapidly.
 
Last edited:
I had forgotten about them; they slipped my mind. You can fix them using the same method😭😭
The same issue happens with the inputs area (where you types), it keeps "flashing" very rapidly..

I'm not really sure how, ahh.. feasible? that part (about the "FPS" increasing) would be..
I don't intend to use it because, honestly, I like the original 21 FPS (I know, maybe I'm weird) XD
Perhaps fixing those 3 points I mentioned could be more interesting for the rest of the community..
So, again.. The fixes that you inserted are very nice and were well thought in my opinion.. Tks for it!
 
Last edited:
The same issue happens with the inputs area (where you types), it keeps "flashing" very rapidly..

I'm not really sure how, ahh.. feasible? that part (about the "FPS" increasing) would be..
I don't intend to use it because, honestly, I like the original 21 FPS (I know, maybe I'm weird) XD
Perhaps fixing those 3 points I mentioned could be more interesting for the rest of the community..
So, again.. The fixes that you inserted are very nice and were well thought in my opinion.. Tks for it!
I can sort out the rest tomorrow and send them off; the reason I missed these little details is obvious – I’ve never played Mu in my life :D I did this as a hobby, but it’s only natural for experienced players to spot this sort of oversight
 
Back