Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUEngine Full Season 4 Public + Custom Features (JPN)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is running good..but one of the things i must change dont work..

Box of Kundun drop non exc items.. i set in eventitembag 8 only exc items and boks drops both..exc and non exc items,event tickets,jewels etc..

anyone know how to fix this?

PS. im not coder so i dont know how to make it from editing gameserver if the problem is there.

and another bug found is summoner and elf warp menu.

even i have lvl 400 and alot of zen summoner and elf can warp just only on few maps...
other characters have no problems.

Uploaded with

EventItemBag8.txt -> BoK+1
EventItemBag9.txt -> BoK+2
EventItemBag10.txt -> BoK+3
EventItemBag11.txt -> BoK+4
EventItemBag12.txt -> BoK+5

Before using "BUG" word to spam threads check all the ways to make it work.

cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MajoraRZ!

Make your small fixes!

is happened to me yesterday after i tryed to edit some features in gameserver..after i reloaded original GS and GSCS all work fine again..i think you edited something in GS only..must edit in both GS and GSCS to be same...i dont know if this is the reason but this is what i think.

one question for you now..on your server BoK+1..+5 drops non exc items,kalima maps,jwls etc?

thank you good man but did not help!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EventItemBag8.txt -> BoK+1
EventItemBag9.txt -> BoK+2
EventItemBag10.txt -> BoK+3
EventItemBag11.txt -> BoK+4
EventItemBag12.txt -> BoK+5

Before using "BUG" word to spam threads check all the ways to make it work.

cheers

man i already did this first time ..i will test thientruongdx advice with databases.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
man i already did this first time ..i will test thientruongdx advice with databases.

You configure the BOK rate in the commonserver.cfg, where 200=100%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone.Im clashing with a big and major bug for my server.
Im using MuEngine Season 4 Free Version.
The bug is related to 3rd quest class change.So i start and make Sevina and Marlon quest whitout problems.
Now im going to Crywolf to begin Devin quest.I start quest and he ask me to bring:

3x Horn of Hell Maine
3x Feather of Dark Phoenix
3x Flame of Death Beam Knight

Uploaded with

Im going to farm this items.No problem they drop but...
I cant pick up only one from ground.So i drop one item and ge it to my inventory,hunt again drop again but cant pick up..
This is happening to all 3 bosses.

Uploaded with

So i tryed to trick quest and maded quest items with mu make..
All is ok now i have 3 pieces of each..

Uploaded with

the first stage of quest is finished ok

Uploaded with

But the problem is cause Devin take from my inventory just one piece from each.
So in my inventory remains 2x each quest pieces

Uploaded with

I planning a low exp hardcore server and i consider this bug an average problem wich affect the gameplay.
Users will loose some inventory spaces.

So if anyone can help me to fix this will be great.Any advice or information are welcomed.

Thanx in advance.

PS: I dont want this quest to be maded by website or put quest items on shop.I want to be maded as it was desgined.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You need to update quest.txt, when the item is only set to 1 there you cant pick up more than that.
thx alot man
server side?

Edit: Thanx alot...i fixed how you told me..i edited in server side quest.txt.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Enjoy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Enjoy.

I rarely use that site since it gives lots of false/positive reports. Anyway stop posting reports after 100 people used them without problems or you might risk infractions from the mods (it seems to me that you're just hunting posts).
Anyway if you're scared and don't want to risk your computer don't use the files or test them in a safe way (i.e. virtual machine; if your computer can run it that way).
Cheers.

P.S.: I already tested them and my computer is still running fine.

Still none found how to fix warp whitout seals?

Put the moving seals for free or dig around the forum for the offsets to remove the need of seals to move (they should be in the original development for .90 servers/mains).

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Put the moving seals for free or dig around the forum for the offsets to remove the need of seals to move (they should be in the original development for .90 servers/mains).

Well i put seals at 0 points...anyway if users want buy exp seals they have warp option on them..ty for advice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem with "eDs (EDataServer)" after i started that one it said "Failed to connect to account DB" Any Solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is "SwampMapVipOnly" on the options of vip?

Back