• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUEngine Full Season 4 Public + Custom Features (JPN)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry it's not possible so far to purchase these files, they are great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on main files,my avast vind malware in JoinServer,link from SendSpace dont work,please reupload joinsv ,10x

Try using this JoinServer:

Try running with the above JoinServer and see if it works.

No serious administrator should be running a MuServer in Windows 7 unless it's for local tests. MuServer Files are originally designed by Webzen to run in Windows Server 2003 SP1 that's why we recommend that OS. It's your choice to use whatever you want but im suggesting what's best :wink:

Alternative JoinServer posted above.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i test files on xp sp3 + sql 2005 and no crash at the moment ....

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
impossible.. im sure its mis configuration by you, i used this server files on bloodmu.com for 4 months and i didnt have any crashes the only down time i have is whenever i need to reboot the machine :thumbup1:

Again check your configs im sure you will find the problem easy it doesn't have thousands of non sense config like others :blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
impossible.. im sure its mis configuration by you, i used this server files on bloodmu.com for 4 months and i didnt have any crashes the only down time i have is whenever i need to reboot the machine :thumbup1:

Again check your configs im sure you will find the problem easy it doesn't have thousands of non sense config like others :blink:

Agree with you :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having some trouble finding SQL server 2005 for download... Can someone deliver link? pls?
----- managed to find one..

but now my cas shop server is getting an error: "Error: The [55821] port is bind the service failure..."

What can i do?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to log in with any 3rd class character I get disconnect, and the Game Server shows the following error: error : TestChar1 Character data setting fail

Is that bug, or it can be solved?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Files are working on Windows 2008 x64 nice for a week. i am already testing.

Can someone put Main.exe with working M key warp command system ?

Back