Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i just share my setting up for local server..
i use hamachi so even i dont have internet connection
i can connect in my server without disconnecting..

just share to make it easy setting up server
without configuring router. :)

i use router because i need the internet to wach movie / yahoo / facebook , server i make it for local network (friends) , but i will give up .... no sens to make other post here because its without any help , i try all mu server file ...
season 3 work fine but i wanna this new season 6 ep 3 and im stuck with this about connection i cant connection , i ask some one in private if he can share with me a simply file StartUp with configuration because i know there you need to setup ip on .exe and some port in gameserver / dataserver etc but he dont wanna share .... i realy ask that much about some file 280kb size ? after all are the same files....but as the people from here are bad with noob user in mu(like me) what can I say? , enjoy and laugh at us is beautiful but to give a small file will fall hands ...

give up and not do anything , it is pointless to try so many days when everything could be solved in a few minutes with your help .
a good day for all.

alijabari out from RageZone .

Moderator sorry for my spam .

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, i have one small problem, i have been configured odbc, sql server and in main changed serial and ip etc. . And so, first problem is bloc_code and ctl_code, change to default null ? Second i created account with these options null, i created char and i chose my char in game and DC , in gameserver i saw character data setting fail, in sxds failed select clevel, class .... I have 4 dbs . Any odbc are configured well. Please help me with it

Ahh, link of server files die ^^

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to fix this error while installing MuCore 1.0.8. Im using 4 DB's MD5 ON.

View attachment 144855

go to the install folder, find this file and remove from the install folder, after that reflash your browser and it will works fine. ,but the best way if you edit this because the problem is -> the begin of the query you will find USE MuOnline -> rename it to Me_MuOnline and the problem will solved. (because the Webshop table is in the Me_MuOnline db.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sample Seal and Buff without Cash Shop in Mu Engine Free Edition

ScriptKid - [Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sample Seal and Buff without Cash Shop in Mu Engine Free Edition

Nice, you did it.

But, there were bugs. Some seals and buffs expired but when you log in back it still there with 30 mins. duration.

We have web based cash shop module (front-end + admin panel) for MU Core. You can add any items you want. PM me if you're interested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, you did it.

But, there were bugs. Some seals and buffs expired but when you log in back it still there with 30 mins. duration.

We have web based cash shop module (front-end + admin panel) for MU Core. You can add any items you want. PM me if you're interested.

I will make also web cash shop module, I don't see any bug on seals and buff even I reconnect my character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have also for my VIP Player when they subscribed to VIP It will automatically add on their character when they login and remove after the vip subscription is expired.

Not yet, but soon you will.

Tomorrow I will upload to my webserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello evryone , this is not so related to the topic but i have a question , i want to buy ex702 from mu engine but eric is not responding to mails/pm/ and not even at ph mu ... anyone have any relations whit him? or another way to contact him? pleasss let me know ...

Reaction score
He reply on his email weekly, but if he is in vacation most probably you cannot reach him this week. If you are really interested on purchasing the Premium Files you can always send the payment and instructions is posted on the MuEngine forum.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He reply on his email weekly, but if he is in vacation most probably you cannot reach him this week. If you are really interested on purchasing the Premium Files you can always send the payment and instructions is posted on the MuEngine forum.

Sure every 5 sec

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What if I send my payment, when would I get the files if he doesn't reply on sales questions? ^_^

@4FUNer, how's there eX:702 plus, is it complete now?

Back