Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Multiple Bins with anti cheats free

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its down to you on how you protect your bin file. These are clean bin files with anti hack dll hooked inside and yes if they replace your bin then they can hack.

You have 2 solutions

1: Enable version checking on your server
2: Pack and encrypt your bin and dll

Combine these and they will find it hard trying to bypass it and i doubt the little kids will spend hours decrypting and unpack just to use a crappy hack.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No sorry you will have to make that on your own as i don't know what you have on your server adn i don't want to be making new ones every time you change your version key.

Reaction score
Im Not Request Sir ..... But I think Your RFOnline Bin Its Not Work If The Cheaters can Change With Pure RFOnline.bin

Except You Make Key BIN !!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-client-version-check-603012/ The bin works and if they change your bin its down to you to find ways around it and protect it.

If you can't find the key inside that bin tell me and i will locate it for you but if this happens i hope you will take the time to learn some hexing and basic skills required to run a server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I chose to start the client on the server, the fire guard splash icon will not appear on the screen.Can not run the client!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes ... and BIN together

Should use what client??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After entering the game, the server crashes ... this is why??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BIN you can add it to the anti hack ?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
? this bin is not the one in the files if you want support for another issue then open a new thread or search the forums for resolved ones.

Back