Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

This repack gs working fine for me!
For now expanded vault dont work for me,but maybe its miss configs or missing something. KarLi. Did you test that expanded vault? :)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

This repack gs working fine for me!
For now expanded vault dont work for me,but maybe its miss configs or missing something. @KarLi. Did you test that expanded vault? :)

you have to buy the magic backpack from the cash shop.

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

:)
new items works:)
ex700 sets for all players except rage fighter

btw would you mind telling me how to add the wings? i already added weapons using the main from the other thread without problems but when i add the wings they just seem invisible and cant be used ingame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

you have to buy the magic backpack from the cash shop.

btw would you mind telling me how to add the wings? i already added weapons using the main from the other thread without problems but when i add the wings they just seem invisible and cant be used ingame.

Man you need use main what support new wings.
Here in release section u can find it easy.
Chress

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Man you need use main what support new wings.
Here in release section u can find it easy.
Chress
you didnt understand what i said, i did use the main you linked here, but the items appeared invisible.

i solved it already just by adding the wings in the item(new).txt how they were in the main item_eng.bmd and added them into my custom item.bmd, that solved just in case anyone experiences this aswell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

when using the skill DarkSide (RF ) get an error Protocol (Only GS_CS)

error :.\protocol.cpp 12928 43952
error :.\protocol.cpp 12928 8183

the seals don't work. (sorry writing by the translator of google)

Reaction score

you didnt understand what i said, i did use the main you linked here, but the items appeared invisible.

i solved it already just by adding the wings in the item(new).txt how they were in the main item_eng.bmd and added them into my custom item.bmd, that solved just in case anyone experiences this aswell.

So and what problem u goted?
Like new items dont get textures or just dont showed up?
i used that main and all worked fine.

Anian did you tested this files?
If yes then,expanded vault works for you?

when using the skill DarkSide (RF ) get an error Protocol (Only GS_CS)

error :.\protocol.cpp 12928 43952
error :.\protocol.cpp 12928 8183

the seals don't work. (sorry writing by the translator of google)

About that error. Maybe u did wrong something because ds skill works for me good only thing is maybe that skill hit low dmg. But i will check it latter.

What seals dont work for you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i disable antivirus ... my choice :)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

So and what problem u goted?
Like new items dont get textures or just dont showed up?
i used that main and all worked fine.
the wings 230 to 236 didnt show in-game, i solved it by merging some files from a different repack.

only one problem "mns.dll" all anti-virus no run main ^^!
just add that file to the antivirus exception list.

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 -

the wings 230 to 236 didnt show in-game, i solved it by merging some files from a different repack.

just add that file to the antivirus exception list.

Im ising mns.fll without virus and its fine:)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

where can i change name of map (Loren Market ) cause the name is Lorencia. :3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

What u mean? U want get back original lorencia or??

no bro.. when i create a new character.. its spawn to loren market that cant go to the other map .. :( help bro?

and this bro.. :

its LorenMarket .. why Lorencia displayed? HELP please

REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score

no bro.. when i create a new character.. its spawn to loren market that cant go to the other map .. :( help bro?

and this bro.. :

its LorenMarket .. why Lorencia displayed? HELP please

REMOVED

You need edit table in db to char appers in lorencia map mot in loren market.
and edit movereq.txt file in server side and innclient side movereq_eng.bmd.
chress

Reaction score

Deleted

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

bro. teach me where can i edit appers to lorencia.. please bro.. what db and how?
Change the map row to 0 in the defaultclasstype table.

9CJVdFd - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

your the best KarLi
Tnx for this
i want to try this in VPS ^_^ with Bee2Host as soon as possible :D

Question:
i want to use the old lorencia. Help pls?

Last edited:
Back