Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

anyone can share ur item(new).txt with all lvl 400 items?
the repack dont have these items.
here it is

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

RF skill tree doesn`t work , if it does to someone pls share files for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bugs:
- RF's skill tree doesn't work.
- Dark Side hits too low.
- Buffs strenghtened (Berseker, etc) doesn't work in Mu Helper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here it is

nice! thank you :D, i have seen ss8 wings lines
especially the 251, it work fine? dont have visual bugs?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nice! thank you :D, i have seen ss8 wings lines
especially the 251, it work fine? dont have visual bugs?

use this main if you want the wings http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/main-1-04d-custom-wing-1055934/

240 to 251 wings works without problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

RF skill tree doesn`t work , if it does to someone pls share files for it

That's main problem. I tried with another main and skilltree works fine. Main in release is the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone know how to setup gens system pvp, Battle Zone Moves,

Last edited:
Reaction score

That's main problem. I tried with another main and skilltree works fine. Main in release is the problem.

Maybe u did something wrong,because i use this repack and all works fine except for now: expanded vault in storage and gens ranking system.

Now in testings...

Chress

So have tested 2 days and no crashes.
For this moment: Extended storage in vault dont work for me and gens ranking system too dont work.

Darkside skill works fine.
tested with 65k stats.
MuHelper works fine. 13 hous and no crashes.
seals working and dont have visual bugs!
Btw how make lower excelent item drop?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

depend of item(new).txt or olny of SCF_ItemDropRate.txt ??,

edit the item level column in item(new).txt according to the level of the monsters that you want to drop the item

and itemDropRate.txt is to add a custom drop for the items you want.
rate 10000 = 100%
MonsterMinLvl and MonsterMaxLvl are the used to choose the level of the monster you want to drop the item
DropMap = the map where you want to drop the item (-1 = any map)

Last edited:
Reaction score

edit the item level column in item(new).txt according to the level of the monsters that you want to drop the item

and itemDropRate.txt is to add a custom drop for the items you want.
rate 10000 = 100%
MonsterMinLvl and MonsterMaxLvl are the used to choose the level of the monster you want to drop the item
DropMap = the map where you want to drop the item (-1 = any map)

Thanks for this :) i forgot about that xD
Btw,u tested extended storage in vault?
If yes,its working or not?
Chress.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Btw how make lower excelent item drop?

edit: C:\MuServer\SCFData\Items\SCF_Items.ini

[DropItem]SCFItemDropScriptEnabled=1
SCFNormalItemDropSkillRate=2
SCFNormalItemDropLuckRate=2

SCFExItemDropRate=40
SCFExItemDropSkillRate=10
SCFExItemDropLuckRate=15
SCFExcellentMaxOptionDrop=9

to the amount of options you want

the rate of exe drop

reseter said:
Btw,u tested extended storage in vault?
If yes,its working or not?
Chress.

i havent tested that, im just configuring everything related to items and other configs before starting with those things

Reaction score

edit: C:\MuServer\SCFData\Items\SCF_Items.ini

to the amount of options you want

the rate of exe drop

i havent tested that, im just configuring everything related to items and other configs before starting with those things [/COLOR]

Thanks.

When you will test that thing what i said about.
Give feedback about that extended storage.
Chress

Reaction score

natzugen
How u think,are this files good for low exp server? :)

Chress

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Server Files

upload new ?

Reaction score

gmrote
use this download link.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you upload mega.co.nz ? thank

KarLi said:
Please do not create any mirrors and post them into this thread, i would appreciate your support in that way.

if KarLi gives permission i can do it.

@natzugen
How u think,are this files good for low exp server? :)

Chress

if you edit the spots, shops a little and any other custome config you wanna add and it should work, i havent had any big problems with the files so far, but at the end it would depend on how low you want the exp.

Reaction score

Delete

if KarLi gives permission i can do it. [/COLOR]

if you edit the spots, shops a little and any other custome config you wanna add and it should work, i havent had any big problems with the files so far, but at the end it would depend on how low you want the exp.

I thinked to make x500 server.
but i will make 2 worlds.
x9999 and x500.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well... All went fine, i see server in connection list etc. but.. i cannot create account. My MuMaker cant connect to SQL Database. What is wrong? I configured all OK i think.
Im using sql 2008 r2, TCP/IP is ON, user is created ok all rights (db_owner). I was trying to connect 127.0.0.1, localhost and also my global IP but always the same..
Any1 could show me MuMaker config?

Last edited:
Reaction score

Well... All went fine, i see server in connection list etc. but.. i cannot create account. My MuMaker cant connect to SQL Database. What is wrong? I configured all OK i think.
Im using sql 2008 r2, TCP/IP is ON, user is created ok all rights (db_owner). I was trying to connect 127.0.0.1, localhost and also my global IP but always the same..
Any1 could show me MuMaker config?

So first what i want to ask. What ip u use for server and client?
Ahham.. Show your mumaker configs here and i will say what wrong. Or u got missconfigured something or bad config in mumaker

Chress

So first what i want to ask. What ip u use for server and client?
Ahham.. Show your mumaker configs here and i will say what wrong. Or u got missconfigured something or bad config in mumaker

Chress

And maybe tey use sql2000.
personally i use sql 2000 and all works fine.

Back