Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
::UPDATE::
Dependency libraries and muWlauncher core has been updated!

Notes: This update increase compatibility and stability.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RIP muWlauncher :) thx to all people that share funny moments with me developing my launcher.
I wish see you guys again sharing this passion :)

The servers are down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
muWlauncher is coming very soon, will be enabled for this night again. Totally free...

Hello everyone! Well, I wanted to comment that a few years ago I deprecate the muWlauncher server, and today I am reactivating it for a certain purpose. In the first place, that people who believe that it may be useful can use it, in the second place, gradually releasing the benefits that they had in a paid way (this requires development and I do not usually have much time so I will go slowly ).

I intend to give the possibility of making donations. With these donations they will be collaborating to the new version of muWlauncher, a complete remake updating to new technologies that can give us more flexibility regarding the possibilities of the launcher and increasy the client compatibility.

So well, here I will be collecting your opinions, ideas, and making announcements.
The idea is that today (publication creation date) the launcher is enabled so they can use it with their mu customers.

Do you want to collaborate? If you want to collaborate you can implement the launcher in your mu client, and collaborate in the detection of bugs, incompatibility problems or donating for the new development.

The launcher is ready to be used! the configuration instructions can be found in the package.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AVISO SUPER IMPORTANTE / VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

Durante la madrugada de hoy se realizo un update en muWlauncher donde se corrigieron varios errores relacionados al inicio del launcher y errores visuales, disculpen las molestias, y gracias por reportar!

Today at midnight muWlauncher was updated fixing many errors related to the launcher execution and style issues, apologies for the drawbacks, and thanks for reporting!

Back