Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me explain this, the launcher is indepent of any type of hook, if you want that your main.exe run only from the launcher you need hook a dll or modify the main.exe with a debugger, you can found so much tutorials in this forum about this.

I wil think on this for make a feature for bind the main.exe and launcher.exe execution without any type of manual edit of client files, but i need time, i have too much work. But you can be sure that will be implemented.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Minimizer disabled for bug {we will be working on a fix this these days}

- Windows XP update freezing Fixed.

Bugs and others improvements will be released in a big file update from core, please be patient when core updater do his work.

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@wizmaster bro can you minimize the .dll in your launcher because there are many .dll wil be extracted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Will work on that. But i have others things more crítical for check first. Dll uncompressed let me make small core update in the future. If i compress all dlls i Need make core update too much big.

@wizmaster bro can you minimize the .dll in your launcher because there are many .dll wil be extracted.
Why you think that dll's in your client are annoying ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i already told him before about that too many dll ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already told him before about that too many dll ^^
@zarahlee @clerigz really i'm working on this ^^, but i need think it better becose extract dependecies is good for light updates, make updates of the core packing all dependencies are BIG updates, and big updates are slow updates...
However a client program is to provide functionality. The fact that it has many libraries should not matter to the end user

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm happy announcing that the next core update will be integrate the standalone launcher executable without dll dependencies @clerigz @zarahlee .

I will work on create two modes of core update, with uncompress dll and standalone executable (remember, standalone mode will be take more time for core updates)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i want tell to all that this week was for test the launcher, bug fixes, and little preparatives for more features.

I want make a little changelog of this week:

-Fixed: bug in language system (if some people don't see the text of the launcher, this time is solved completely)
-Fixed: bug on payed template system (this don't affect to you).
-Fixed: Minimizer
-new Feature: Fix for main crashes on exit game. (Some versions of mu provoke windows crash alert when users close the client, this feature fix it).
-new Feature: Standalone mode (This core upgrade come with a standalone executable without decompressed dlls dependencies)
-Coming soon: Selectable Standalone mode: if you want fast core updates you will select don't use standalone mode from launcher configuration very soon. If you want accept dlls dependencies on your client folder, your core updates will be so much fast. Actually standalone mode take 15-20mb of core update, and the dll dependencies mode take 2-3mb of core updates).

Comparative

I post on main post some videos comparing muWlauncher with other launchers in Real Mu Online Client.
I will post the same videos here:

muWlauncher on liveaction: Comparison test
Original Launcher on Mu Online Client

muWlauncher running in the same Mu Online Client

Like you see muWlauncher implement an active minimizer for fullscreen mode, hide your mu online process from startup bar and fix the main crashe bug from some packers like molebox. All in one launcher!

thanks for all, and i see you later with more features. bye bye!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New language added: China (traditional) and Hong Kong

wizmaster - [Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

wizmaster - [Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this launcher have any trial time?
its free for lifetime or will block in future?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Launcher and daily updates are free, the custom templates are payd.

Virus total report a clean build on avast engine.

PjIAekm - [Release] muWlauncher Light version FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

Aniway i will upload a new core update without the Kapersky False positive.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files from old language system is now Deprecated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to poor heuristic antivirus takes away the standalone mode. This is seen constantly plagued by false positives that affect users implement the launcher. From now on you will need to have dll dependencies in your client folder.

Back