[RELEASE] My server files

Then i blame the lame vista xD . I bet vista needs some weird configuration changing so the server would work properly.
 
Lol, first open Compiled\ Account Creator and create an account, then find out your ip address you can use, run the server and run the server with that ip, add a server using that ip into Server.dat in Conquer folder, then run the client and login. :D
I haven't decrypted/encrypted any login passwords, so the password you enter first, will be the password for your account permanently.

Oh and im coding the second source for only myself and that server is not going to be a pvp type server, so im not releasing it and that means you dont have to suggest things like that. Btw if you change your job or level in this source i released, your stats change according to your job and level.
 
Where is the client?

is it already included in the download?
or i have to download one myself?

and 1 more question, do i have to download the real conquer to play on the private server?
Thank You!!

EDIT: and also where is the server.dat?
 
I cant do everything for you, the server name is not important, name it whatever you want. Download qonquer client and you should know how to add a new server into Server.dat .
 
I guess you are not using those commands right, because they all work great.
 
You should first make it get the packet in packet handler, then u can make a new file as i would do which contains the void for talking with npcs, of course you can make the void in Character.cs but it is full already. :D
I havent implemented anything for npcs except for their spawning, so you have to code everything yourself, which for me at least is very easy.

Oh and if you're using vista, rebuild the source and run the server from bin\Debug.
 
First off this server is amazing! First one I could actually make good job Hadeset. All the commands work for me except /prof and I was hoping you may be able to help me out. When I do for example /prof bow 20, which should give me bow prof 20, however, it gives me boxing 20. So I was wondering if there was a number you had to put in, or if bow is spelt differently or something wacky.

Also, it there a way to give skills and/or buy?

Thank you.

P.S Guys having probs with commands go into compiled instead of source I was accidentally using source.
 
Skills are located in Character.cs, scroll down.
 
Back