• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

for namech files , u can check the offsets on first thread .txt and somehow change it from gameserver
if not then there is some chaos castle file not sure if it has reward config but there must be smthing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

I have get this error when going run GS ,
KarLi - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

i have rename Dataserver folder to Dataserver1, have use other DataServer folder (from mmt server files ,cause Namech got eDataserver folder only.) but nothing change still got the error .

Can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dragon just copy folder lang from the Namech files over this files and configure commonloc.cfg in kor folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So do these have actual Wing Level 3 and Quest 3? Im on some 1.02Q right now, and Dungeon move doesnt work, as well as only having Wings 1&2 just reskinned to 2&3, do these files include Wing level 3 creation, and Castle siege?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I create account and when i login i get - Account invalid .. and when i enter Memb_info (account is expired in the same hour when i created it ..) :?:

Reaction score

Namech Files project MAIN.exe compatible +antihack + 3d fix.

Code:
[url=http://www.ziddu.com/download/15528989/camrara.rar.html]Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu[/url]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I cant find where i can change exp .. and i dont understand that
NormalParty2Exp = 1000
NormalParty3Exp = 850
NormalParty4Exp = 700
NormalParty5Exp = 550
SetParty3Exp = 600
SetParty4Exp = 600
SetParty5Exp = 600
in exp.txt //
+ can you tell me how to make Kundun drop more items + can you tell me how to make exe items drop with 3+ options ..(random) i mean hp + def rate + ref // or defrate + zen + mana .. etc ..
of course if you have some free time :p :D

+ how to make stats remain after ress + how to make skills not to need lvl 80 + after res :D

Reaction score

Configs folder Exp.txt
just make it like that:

NormalParty2Exp = 300
NormalParty3Exp = 400
NormalParty4Exp = 500
NormalParty5Exp = 650
SetParty3Exp = 500
SetParty4Exp = 600
SetParty5Exp = 700,

check commonserver.dat for Kundun drops etc.

3+ options drop .. i dont remember how sorry.
stats remain after res , u must config that from ur MuCore not from ser files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so if i want to make my server exp = 9999x ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like Season II. But cant say anything good about that reliase... Here i found a backdoor, +Kerio Firewall detect some connections to one Chinese IP-adress (from GS).... How you can comment that?

Reaction score

Like Season II. But cant say anything good about that reliase... Here i found a backdoor, +Kerio Firewall detect some connections to one Chinese IP-adress (from GS).... How you can comment that?

some fake stuff probably . if u think it has real backdoor and so on then dont use the files . and use some other :)

regards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx mate. you make my day :thumbup: (i have a source for 1.02c main)
So, about current files. Checked on IDA Pro, files clean as Vodka hehe. Added to my collection =) After some testing, files look good. When you right config that - you can make a nice old-school server. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you explain why when i make a mob lvl 120-130 in monster.txt it has exp bug? i mean .. i kill 4-6 those mobs and i get exp only from 1 mob??? can you help me to fix it ? and even mobs from kalima 7 doesnt give exp , same as refuge mobs ...... same bug as i wrote in the 1st sentence ...

Back