• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

"Monster setbase not found" ... i downloaded setbase and extracted all into data.. correct?

Also, there is no GameServer_CS in GameServer_CS folder, so i can't open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

nvm about csgs, ive used namechs original one. But i get this error when i try to run Dataserver :S

heres the error:

KarLi - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also there is no CashshopServer.exe in CashshopServer file... :S can you please RE upload your Serverfiles your currently using for Ganja with everything in them please mate

Reaction score

u can just download namech files and put the missing files , since when i download on my pc my windows deletes them automaticly and mark them as virus , sorry for that !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

didnt you fix something in your cashshop though? and also the dataserver is different to the one here :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i dont know how run automatically the main.exe to see the server list.. its a launcher.. what can i do

Reaction score

@bigal
fix what in cash shop? there is all ready u just have to run it.
i added dataserver in .rar the original .

@louieabela
check server files and find the main.exe which is unpacked and edit the ip etc. then replace on ur client and all done/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

anyone tested on win2k8 R2 , sql 2008 R2 ? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there are problem with th GS?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tried to edit only the main but then it connects to your server; then I edited mu.exe too and it only says connect to the server and stays like that. Changed from connect.ganjamu.com to connect.myip . Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

on server files there is folder named "Client Files" go there and take the main.exe from it and edit it and use that.
That's the one I'm using...:(

EDIT: So my local ip changed and I had to make new port forwarding. Still I have to connect with mu.exe and every time I try to connect it says that "Cannot connect to FTP".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is lordmix working on your server? Everytime I try to combine it says combination failed and the items don't disappear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Item Excellent Drop from Monster ?

Back