[Release] New version with 5 classes

@Stunn Why do you need to add in the cash shop by the way, your server is online and you need or ...? Cause you can just use in-game command (just for check).
 
Awesome, thanks Stunn. Good to see you still in the community and helping out :). If we can start making some tools for this (hint hint @hemaprince :D) I'll consider continuing the CMS for everyone again. Back then, it was waaaaaaaaay too time consuming to extract all image icons and their ID numbers out of the code.
 
Awesome, thanks Stunn. Good to see you still in the community and helping out :). If we can start making some tools for this (hint hint @hemaprince :D) I'll consider continuing the CMS for everyone again. Back then, it was waaaaaaaaay too time consuming to extract all image icons and their ID numbers out of the code.

If i get some new version i release it to.
 
thank you. But it does not work. Are there any new ways




thank you. But it does not work. Are there any new ways

Go to database and edit in World, table PcStat, you'll find EXP, level, artisan level, and stat there.
 
if you login with account '1' and password '1' you can see Walkyrie class O.o

shdsjWJ - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums


https://imgur.com/a/BVAlLf9
 
Is there a way to get rid of the "character exhausted" system? I've been trying to find a fix for it, but with no luck... I've searched in the help section, but there's nothing related to it. (Sorry my bad english btw).
 
Issue with pets.
Not sure if its just my server, seems like only Admins can summon pets.
Anyone else having this issues?

ya this is a issue for this version, only authlvl 5 ++ until 7, can use pets, idk if there is a way to let auth1 use pets.
 
I've the same issue + pet doesn't auto loot item
 
Is there a way to get rid of the "character exhausted" system? I've been trying to find a fix for it, but with no luck... I've searched in the help section, but there's nothing related to it. (Sorry my bad english btw).


try playing with this setting in ServerBaseconfig.dat >> TiredRate="888"
 
Back