Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] OdinMS BASE PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolz ... i found this one !!

for all who use SeanRepack v5.9

go to : net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp.MaplePvp.java

find this :
Code:
//the bomb
                MapleMonster pvpMob = MapleLifeFactory.getMonster(9400711);
                map.[COLOR="Red"]spawnMonsterOnGrou[COLOR="Green"]n[/COLOR]dBelow[/COLOR](pvpMob, attackedPlayers.getPosition());

change it to :

Code:
//the bomb
                map.[COLOR="#ff0000"]spawnMonsterOnGroudBelow[/COLOR](pvpMob, attackedPlayers.getPosition());

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1332: class, interface, or enum expected
        public Collection<MapleCharacter> getNearestPvpChar(Point attacker, double maxRange, double maxHeight, Collection<MapleCharacter> chr) {
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1334: class, interface, or enum expected
                for (MapleCharacter a : characters) {
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1337: class, interface, or enum expected
                                MaplePortal Port = a.getMap().findClosestSpawnpoint(a.getPosition());
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1338: class, interface, or enum expected
                                Point nearestPort = Port.getPosition();
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1339: class, interface, or enum expected
                                double safeDis = attackedPlayer.distance(nearestPort);
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1340: class, interface, or enum expected
                                double distanceX = attacker.distance(attackedPlayer.getX(), attackedPlayer.getY());
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1341: class, interface, or enum expected
                                if(MaplePvp.isLeft) {
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1345: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1351: class, interface, or enum expected
                                        }
C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1356: class, interface, or enum expected
        }
10 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

I got these errors and yes i followed every step

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 5 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Application Data\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (2)\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\MaplePvp.java:19: duplicate class: net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp.MaplePvp
public class MaplePvp {
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (2)\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1375: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable MaplePvp
                                if(MaplePvp.isLeft) {
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\New Folder (2)\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:1381: cannot find symbol
                                if(MaplePvp.isRight) {
3 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
in your guide you wrote place in maplemap.java but didnt specifiy where :S

umm your adding a new function....soooo...the bottom....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 explain this to me plz
Code:
Make a new net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp java package.
Make a new MaplePvp.java class file inside the package.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i get AbstractDealDamageHandler.java? i dunno wad to do wif a CLASS file...

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im laughing at for this spam post =_=

and can any one tell me if this uses monsters or head to head :scratch:

I meant how most people (not all) are struggling and I got it on the first try. (as should everyone, it's simple)

Basically you go in and, use attacks on a player.

Technically, when you attack a player it spawns an invisible monster, emulates the damage, then kills the invisible monster.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lolz ... i found this one !!

for all who use SeanRepack v5.9

go to : net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp.MaplePvp.java

find this :
Code:
//the bomb
                map.[COLOR=Red]spawnMonsterOnGrou[COLOR=Green]n[/COLOR]dBelow[/COLOR](pvpMob, attackedPlayers.getPosition());
change it to :

Code:
//the bomb
                map.[COLOR=#ff0000]spawnMonsterOnGroudBelow[/COLOR](pvpMob, attackedPlayers.getPosition());
i posted a fixed one-.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, hopefully im right and can clear up some questions.

The first one says to make a package named "pvp" in the channel folder thats inside the net folder thats inside the odinms folder thats inside the sf folder thats inside the net folder thats inside the src folder included with your repack.

The second one, airflow clear state to make a maplepvp.java in the package (he used "the" which hints towards the package you just made). If im not mistaken.

HOPEFULLY, im not wrong. I'm just trying my best to read and understand it lol. Besides, im actually typing this on my laptop while takin a shower, im waitin for the water to warm up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Need imports
Code:
import net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp.MaplePvp;

Thanks, forgot to add that.

This is required in MapleMap.java
Code:
import net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp.MaplePvp;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 explain this to me plz
Code:

Right click Source Packages in your project in netbeans(if you dont have it, then get it).

Goto New->Java Package...
and make one named net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp with out the quotes.

then in net.sf.odinms.net.channel.pvp create a new java class file...

Its simple....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Is This Error?
How To Fix IT
Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 4 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\odinms\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\private server\SeanPackV.5.9Beta\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:518: cannot find symbol
                                if(MaplePvp.isLeft) {
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\private server\SeanPackV.5.9Beta\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\server\maps\MapleMap.java:524: cannot find symbol
                                if(MaplePvp.isRight) {
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\private server\SeanPackV.5.9Beta\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:54: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable themapidyouwantforpvp
location: class net.sf.odinms.net.channel.handler.AbstractDealDamageHandler
        private int PVP_MAP = themapidyouwantforpvp;
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\private server\SeanPackV.5.9Beta\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\handler\AbstractDealDamageHandler.java:113: cannot find symbol
location: class net.sf.odinms.net.channel.handler.AbstractDealDamageHandler
                        MaplePvp.doPvP(player, map, attack);
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\private server\SeanPackV.5.9Beta\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePvp.java:241: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method spawnMonsterOnGroundBelow(net.sf.odinms.server.life.MapleMonster,java.awt.Point)
                map.spawnMonsterOnGroundBelow(pvpMob, attackedPlayers.getPosition());
5 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 6 seconds)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tq air flow i compile successfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i will show u all PVP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this guy spoilt my image to japanese. i thought japanese=pro coder
after read this guys comment(now) japanese=noob leecher =.= sry no offence

LMAFO

and for the last time does this use monsters or is it head to head?

LeviathanStory
Reaction score
Down to one error
Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 5 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\COOKIEMS\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\COOKIEMS\src\net\sf\odinms\net\channel\pvp\MaplePvp.java:217: '(' or '[' expected
            List> stats = new ArrayList>(1);
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back