Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] OmOiYuMe's GunZ Web Evolution 0.2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lang yea works but it wont change menu and titles
portuguese,
german and
estonia

i made 2 my own lang

but all those works 50% ...what i should do?

cyberspeed if u can add me msn????
MSN: hiiman200@msn.com

hehe so u made estonian language in ur page, right? can u send me da language file i am from estonia also. proof (some stuff in estonian lanuage): tere kuidas k

I followed directons and edited config, but when i go to install.php, the site comes up but with no wizard
-pic included

Attachments

I keep getting

only the top half of the install file

Last edited:
cyberspeed can u help me ....

i got the error , it says : We should create the column
but i don't know what the name column i need to be create, and how to creat it ?

cyberspeed - [RELEASE] OmOiYuMe's GunZ Web Evolution 0.2!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

when i reg acc , it says ok , but in my DB dont' have it ???
i use BR database

Uhm this template is off of

ehmm i have problem : i entered

And i have nothing ... no errors , messages ... What does it mean ? Im waiting already 5 minutes ... Config.php is ok, i haven't touched any files only config.php .

Last edited:
I got a mail from ragezone that says someone repplied to the thread, now th post its gone, dunno why, but ill copy my mail,

Dear cyberspeed,

Delay has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - [RELEASE] OmOiYuMe's GunZ Web Evolution 0.2!!! - in
the Gunz Releases forum of MMORPG Development Forums - RaGEZONE.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/release-omoiyumes-gunz-web-evolution-0-2-a-233745-new/

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Uhm this template is off of Zymic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back