Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] - OneForAll luascripts folder with all comments translated to English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure anyone else will find this helpful, but I have. A friend and I have been toying with a pserver for just us and changing things. It is much easier to read the lua files or find the appropriate ones if the comments are readable. I did not remove chinese comments, only appended the english translation to the line. Only edited comments, no code.

Example:
Code:
SetFlag( PlayerID , 542339 , 1 )    -- 新手禮包LV19已開啟 Translated comment: Novice gift pack LV19 has been opened

It cost me about $30 in google translate API usage so I figured I might as well share.

Note: I have not tested this to actually run, we left untranslated files in our server but use these as reference to find things - so it is possible the script I ran broke some things.

I've also attached the nodejs script itself, it could easily be expanded to run against the cpp files for instance, so use it however you'd like.

Cheers,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some of it is very helpful thanks. Most of the boss fights...

Last edited:
Back