Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Phpbb3 MuOnline Template

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good man 10/10 !!!:juggle: you are the best!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Link

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lisko to be honest it is not all my work.This template was sent to me by a friend and I just edit parts from it because I really liked it and I thought it is going to be great as a MU template.If you have problems with that dont use it I am just sharing !
good this time you was honest but last time you lie me :) but... what ever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send me the PSD of images? I want to change the language of some images, because i'm brazilian..

Thx, its very beautiful

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you send me the PSD of images? I want to change the language of some images, because i'm brazilian..

Thx, its very beautiful

Here you are

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see an old version of my wings of doom in it...and as i see your sig shows my blademaster too...so i guess you found my months old release - that its old isent a reason to not give me credits in here !!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see an old version of my wings of doom in it...and as i see your sig shows my blademaster too...so i guess you found my months old release - that its old isent a reason to not give me credits in here !!!
HaZe do you give credits in your releases to WEBZEN for the original images or the creators of SUN because I didnt saw such thing !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HaZe do you give credits in your releases to WEBZEN for the original images or the creators of SUN because I didnt saw such thing !

are u bsing me ? ...the wings u use are 100% selfmade and rest i modified so hard that it turns unique, its MY work. that parts are from webzen is a logical thing cause mu is from webzen

if u dont like my politics, dont use my arts !
add credits or ill report you, beeping leecher

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok I will add credits for the mg wings ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kk all is your work stop flooding with posts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you are

Thanks man
Be sure that i will not remove your credits forum the forum

You ar niceee!!!

EDIT

Can you send me all the PSD's?
Because you send only two!!