[Release] Phpbb3 MuOnline Template

Lisko to be honest it is not all my work.This template was sent to me by a friend and I just edit parts from it because I really liked it and I thought it is going to be great as a MU template.If you have problems with that dont use it I am just sharing !
good this time you was honest but last time you lie me :) but... what ever
 
Can you send me the PSD of images? I want to change the language of some images, because i'm brazilian..

Thx, its very beautiful
 
i see an old version of my wings of doom in it...and as i see your sig shows my blademaster too...so i guess you found my months old release - that its old isent a reason to not give me credits in here !!!
 
i see an old version of my wings of doom in it...and as i see your sig shows my blademaster too...so i guess you found my months old release - that its old isent a reason to not give me credits in here !!!
HaZe do you give credits in your releases to WEBZEN for the original images or the creators of SUN because I didnt saw such thing !
 
HaZe do you give credits in your releases to WEBZEN for the original images or the creators of SUN because I didnt saw such thing !

are u bsing me ? ...the wings u use are 100% selfmade and rest i modified so hard that it turns unique, its MY work. that parts are from webzen is a logical thing cause mu is from webzen

if u dont like my politics, dont use my arts !
add credits or ill report you, beeping leecher
 
Here you are

Thanks man
Be sure that i will not remove your credits forum the forum

You ar niceee!!!

EDIT

Can you send me all the PSD's?
Because you send only two!!

Thanx man!!

EDIT2

Ahh i find in the PSD the options os buttons hashuasias

Thx
 
Last edited:
Back