Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Please Help-me ?

Screen(10_05-13_38)-0000 - [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [Release] Repack IA Julia 1.1.0.298 Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes + Source

Mirror Link:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Mirror Link:

Shagoon: You should make a FULLY updated source if you're going to mirror something :|.
I consider kinda useless to get a mirror on something outdated, wich is going to be buggy unless you read 20+ pages(considering it's ulf's last source) with fixes and apply them all.....just an opinion.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

personally I'm adding this in soucer server system HP bar when the mob attacked, although still 100% I can add it in the dll gs however wanted to know how do I add this dll in the GSCS because when the Copilo I add the dll code it in gameserver, and was wondering how do I add it in and copilar dl GSCS?

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Shagoon: You should make a FULLY updated source if you're going to mirror something :|.
I consider kinda useless to get a mirror on something outdated, wich is going to be buggy unless you read 20+ pages(considering it's ulf's last source) with fixes and apply them all.....just an opinion.

For some reason you keep using the word "mirror" without apparently knowing what it means... so let me clear it out for you, it doesn't mean re-packing, re-coding, updating with fixes, etc...

Wiki:
In , a mirror is an exact copy of a .

So yeah, I'm mirroring this release as I do with most others, maybe you don't find it helpful, but other people may want to be able to download this exact thing in few years from now.

This is how I've built the most complete and long term Mu Online Download Center (7 years old).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

No one has found the fix for OffTrade yet? (does not disconnect the account after using the command)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

-_-
USE SEARCH BUTTON.
Anyways, Check Client<->Server version & serial for a missmatch.
(If you dont understand what I mean, go use search button -.-")

I already tried all possible versions and serial over the error continues, can someone help me?

My ip : 25.206.182.32

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

For some reason you keep using the word "mirror" without apparently knowing what it means... so let me clear it out for you, it doesn't mean re-packing, re-coding, updating with fixes, etc...

Wiki:

So yeah, I'm mirroring this release as I do with most others, maybe you don't find it helpful, but other people may want to be able to download this exact thing in few years from now.

This is how I've built the most complete and long term Mu Online Download Center (7 years old).

I actually know that, but, still, if you read the whole thread, people (like aryupa_master, or even myself) released full sources with more fixes already added....you could mirror one of those instead :|...that's what I meant.
Anyways, I always apreciated your work, and I use your download center pretty often...

Oh, BTW; NOD32 keeps on blocking access to seeitworks :|. (disable = work, but that's not the best solution o_O)

Best regards.
Ian.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I actually know that, but, still, if you read the whole thread, people (like aryupa_master, or even myself) released full sources with more fixes already added....you could mirror one of those instead :|...that's what I meant.
Anyways, I always apreciated your work, and I use your download center pretty often...

Oh, BTW; NOD32 keeps on blocking access to seeitworks :|. (disable = work, but that's not the best solution o_O)

Best regards.
Ian.

Oh... I didn't go through all the pages of the thread, I can add the remaining updates to the download center if you'll point them out.

Also this should fix your NOD32 issue:
None of the mirrored files are not scanned for viruses so I see how NOD32 could have found some malware content on the site in the past.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Here ya go Shagoon, Just compiled to test (just in case) & uploaded =).

That's My latest IA Julia source; it's got HP Bar included on GS; but not on GS_CS (personal choice); To add it on GS_CS
Open Lite.cpp
Look for:
Code:
Utilits.HookThis((DWORD)&_gObjCheckTeleportArea, 0x00402522);
and add on new line:
Code:
Utilits.HookThis((DWORD)&GCDamageSend,0x00403D55); //HP BAR GS_CS

Greetings.
Ian

Oh, BTW: I solved the NOD32 thing a while ago, it was fine, and like a week ago, it started doing it again, solved now, but caught my attention...lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you are experiencing any problem regarding cashshop? eg
Tetar to add some full show in September so he instead setting it to half full?
And is getting the char add cash to buy items cashshop? For here I try to add and will not cash to char "/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've tried to install this compiled(downloaded all server 1-7,8,9,10 & client1.03O+patch) version but get nothing, at first it won't start but after all it starts bor startup with all green but cashshop has some kind of error and i can't connect from client to server... its laucnhing and you are disconnected from the server

Народ если есть русскоязычные, огромная просьба помогите установить сервак если можно с пошаговой помощью, без веба, с ресет системой ингейм
П.С. если у кого есть готовая версия для игры по локалке(на халяву) 4 сезон эп 6 с камнями(лак.екс.опт.скил.....) буду очень рад и благодарен.. за ссылку

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have one question... Is difference with GS & GSCS source? if Yes, how then can compile or what need to add on source? Or, can somebody share GSCS dll file? ;)
Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can't find Summoner's master skill after done the quest. Anyone has any ideas?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I have one question... Is difference with GS & GSCS source? if Yes, how then can compile or what need to add on source? Or, can somebody share GSCS dll file? ;)
Sorry for my bad english

Mostly, If you check, every important file has an "ifdef", with variables GS & GS_CS.
So, if a fix is found for the GS_CS; you could just add it on GS's dll, BUT under the GS_CS ifdef, hope you get my point.

Basically, you just just add fixes on the source you have.

EDIT: MerQree, Summoner Master Skills appeared on Season 5.; this is 4.6, meaning, summoner's appearance itself, no skill tree yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello any have MuMaker for this version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mostly, If you check, every important file has an "ifdef", with variables GS & GS_CS.
So, if a fix is found for the GS_CS; you could just add it on GS's dll, BUT under the GS_CS ifdef, hope you get my point.

Basically, you just just add fixes on the source you have.

Thx Ian. Now i understand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here ya go Shagoon, Just compiled to test (just in case) & uploaded =).

That's My latest IA Julia source; it's got HP Bar included on GS; but not on GS_CS (personal choice); To add it on GS_CS
Open Lite.cpp
Look for:
Code:
Utilits.HookThis((DWORD)&_gObjCheckTeleportArea, 0x00402522);
and add on new line:
Code:
Utilits.HookThis((DWORD)&GCDamageSend,0x00403D55); //HP BAR GS_CS

Greetings.
Ian

Oh, BTW: I solved the NOD32 thing a while ago, it was fine, and like a week ago, it started doing it again, solved now, but caught my attention...lol.

Great Ian!!
You could post your 3D Main with HP Bar already hooked?
When I try attack mobs, the main crash.

( sorry my bad english :l )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MerQree, Summoner Master Skills appeared on Season 5.; this is 4.6, meaning, summoner's appearance itself, no skill tree yet.

Oh snap! I had no idea. Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Back